Author's NOTE.

- Kim Yongsun (Solar)- peach blossom flower/ maiden

- Height 163cm

- Age 19

- Moon Byul-I- blue rose flower/ mistress

- Height 168cm

- Age 22

- Moon Eun-chul- Byul's "twin" 

- Height 169cm

- Age 22

- Jung Wheein-anemone flower/ Solar's "unnie" (btw i put her like anemone because it represents wind flower)

- Height 161cm

- Age 25

- Ahn Hyejin (Hwasa)-royalist/princess/ wheein's lover

- Height 172cm

- Age 27

- I don't know what other characters I'll add but yea so enjoy.

This is so y'all can know how the characters look like haha. Well as y'all know Eun-chul is "evil" here, but being honest she wasn't, it was aunt (TSK TSK). 

As y'all notice my long ass story ended now, i'm kinda sad now cuz it was the largest with chapters and it was fun, but thank you readers for reading it. I really appreciate.

 Well as y'all know Moon Eun-Chul is the "twin" of Byul but is not , because of blood. So as y'all know DSOTM, y'all know how there is two Byul's in the MV, and the "monster" is evil Byul, so yea I decide to name her Eun-Chul 😭🤣.  So in google, i was searching for a name that fits with the last name Moon, and then IDK what i did that it end up with Eun-chul . But i remember that when Chul came up, it meant like star or shining, but when i look up at again it say "A male name that means disturbing," and i'm like 🤡, but oh well. So yea that's Eun-chul.

Well thank you everyone for reading it, i really appreciate that y 'all take your precious time to read my stories. For the moment, I will go in hiatus, for a break and to think in my other story that i will come up. The story that i'm coming up has been in my mind since the beginning of this story, but i haven't have the time to plot it, is just so difficult to think, but let me tell you, something about my new story. Yes, is going to be Mamamoo's fanfic, but I ma add more idols, (idk IS TOO  MUCH FOR MY BRAIN TO PROCCES AND THINK). But hint up is going to be a mafia story, 😏. That's why i have difficult to write it and think about the plot cuz is chaotic, but the problem is that is going to focus more in Wheesa but i want to make it the whole group, but wtv i'm try to solve it and come with a plot.

Well thank you every1 for reading YELLOW FLOWER, and i promise  that i will be back soon. Probably i'll make a oneshot or something so you won't forget about me. HAHAHAH jkjk. but yea i'll be here just in a break thinking about my new stories to come up. or i can try to make like a small fanfic about triangle love like that but my real deal fanfic will be the mafia one, the one i'm talking about. Well, my readers and moos see y'all soon. MUAH.