Chapter 26

Eun-Chul left running where Solar was and hoping she's alright. The men were trying to stop the fire when they saw someone coming out of the banquet.

"IT'S MISTRESS!"

"CALL THE DOCTOR! QUICK!" order Byul.

"Isn't that the peach blossom maiden in her arms?" someone murmurs.

"Good heavens! A flower maiden was inside," said another one, while Eun-Chul just saw the scene and left.

Solar was on her bed mat and Wheein was cleaning her sweat with a wet towel.

"M-mother, father," said Solar and woke up. "Wheein unnie?"

"Solar! Are you all right? I was worried sick when I heard you were caught in the fire," said Wheein.

"I'm fine now. Don't worry."

"You'll feel ill for a few days. You know how the fire affects us flower maidens. But you have a greater fear of fire than most of us. Ah, you poor thing! You must've been so scared. Thank God the mistress was there. She ran into the fire to save you. She took everyone's berth away as she walked out of the smoke with you in her arms!"

"Right. The mistress saved me," Solar thought, remembering the day she was in the fire. The mistress had her in bridal style taking her outside, and she opened her eyes and close them back. "What a lovely, sweet scent," said Yongsun to herself before closing her eyes again.

"She's quite the hero of Yellow garden," said Wheein.

"Hero? Surely not. I guess that she didn't want any more stains on her already filthy conscience," said Solar with a blush on her face and hiding in the covers.

It was already night and the Moons were in their chamber talking.

"Augh. It feels as though someone's given me a beating," said Byul.

"You've only yourself to blame. You should've thought things through before jumping into the fire like that," said Eun-Chul.

"Oh, but I did think things through. I knew I'd always have you," said Byul smiling at Chul. "I'll be in bloom soon, anyway so I'm going to take a nice, long rest and leave all the hard work you, Eun-Chul."

"You're impossible."

"Besides, people are saying I'm a hero. Makes me forget I'm nothing but a flower maiden," said Byul looking away.

"Weren't you frightened by the fire?"

"All I could think about was getting the girl out of there. The fear struck me only as I laid her down," said Byul with a simile. "The girl is something, I tell you."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I thought she'd be scared out of her wits. You know how flower maiden feels about fire, and this was no small fire. I expected to see her crying somewhere in the corner. She'd just about smashed all the doors and windows to smithereens!"

"That's impressive," said Chul laughing.

"I've never seen anyone quite like her," said Byul with a tint of blush, with a proud smile, while Eun-Chul try to contain her temper.

"By the way, what shall we do about the arsonist?"

"Ah, yes. The criminal must pay for her crime, and pay she will," said Byul and Eun-Chul headed to change as the mistress due to Byul blooming. She headed to a chamber where they had Sodam tie from feet and hands on a chair.

"Let me go, you wench! No matter how great your family's power, you won't get away with this, Byul! My family will not put up with such injustice! My mother, vice-premier Park, shall see to this!" yelled Sodam.

"Indeed, she shall. Now, Sodam. Last night, you left in the middle of the banquet, and took a walk in the east wing, near the old banquet hall correct?" said Byul (aka Eun-Chul that had to dress as the mistress btw Sodam doesn't know about them)

"And what is it to you?!"

"Strangely enough, a fire broke out there and then. I have eyewitnesses who have seen you near the crime scene."

"THAT'S RIDICULOUS! IT WASN'T ME! I NEVER EVEN DREAM OF DOING SUCH A THING!"

"Now, little did you know there was a flower maiden who almost burned to death in the banquet hall. But surely you'd know her death would've spread poison throughout the entire garden, and eventually killed every single person here. Every single daughter of the nobility" said 'Byul'. "Indeed, your mother will most definitely see this. She must take responsibility for her youngest daughter's callous actions and resign from her post."

"T- THIS IS SLANDER AGAINST MY FAMILY! IT WASN'T ME! I- UGH!" groan Sodam when 'Byul' pulled her hair back.

"Sodam. You should've known casting your blades in my direction, would only stand you in the back," said 'Byul' and Sodam was afraid.