Chapter 68

"Lady Hwayoung has taken your grandchildren hostage, and demands you soldiers and command of the army in exchange for their safe return," said the servant.

"HOW DARE SHE KIDNAP MY GRANDCHILDREN," yelled the noblewomen's.

"Kidnapping the heirs of the family. she has gone too far," said Byul.

....

"If it's the only way to abate your anger, go ahead," said Chul knowing that Solar will stab her. "I knew what she has done to you."

"I despise you. But I despise her even more. I despise the fact that you kept me fooled, how you betrayed me, and how you're acting as her informant and confidante. MORE THAN ANYTHING, I WANT HER TO FALL INTO HOPELESS DESPAIR AND BLEED TEARS. THAT IS WHY," yelled Solar ready to stab her but threw the knife away. "I thought that I wanted to stab you with this, but it wouldn't solve anything, nor make me feel any better. The rage that I feel is not directed at you, but at that despicable woman. I still hold in contempt the fact that you betrayed me, but I am not so ungrateful that I would forget about how you saved my life. Do you wish to be forgiven?"

"More than anything in the world."

"Then you can help me. You're a big part of what that woman has planned. Am I right? If you were to disobey her and sabotage her plans and if I am the reason for your disobedience, surely she would be extremely upset. I want to sabotage everything that she has planned. And I need your help," and Chul agrees.

....

"I suppose they will do," aunt told Chul who was watching the soldiers be trained. "Once we have this army under the control of our commanders, we will no longer need to give heed to the wishes of the Moon family. Let us finish our tea and be on our way. We shall go see the princess and pay her our dues," and Chul nodded when she fell unconscious. "Go ahead and rest for a while, my child. I will take care of everything."

"Aunt is taking a while. I'm worried that she may be plotting something," said Byul who was with Hwasa in a meeting room.

"Well, we are also well prepared for many instances. Don't worry, Byul," said Hwasa when they heard stomps."

"Ha! Well, you look at that. Aunt has brought long an army with her, and Solar, too?"

"I apologize for my late arrival. I have recently been entrusted with the command of the Moon family army. I was so enamored with the training that I had forgotten about our appointment. I rushed over when I realize what time it was. We came without the aid of our guards, as we had previously agreed. This poses a significant threat to us. By no means should you take it as a threat? Our soldiers only raise their swords to those who covet the family assets," said aunt putting her hand on Solar's shoulders. "So I assure you, you must not worry because as long as you do not wish to steal away the Moon family asset, you shall not be harmed. If you still feel unsettles, you may leave the Moon family residence on your own."

<<She's implying that she won't let us have Solar. Means that I should leave without Byul if I want to spare my life,>> Hwasa said to herself.

"What are you waiting for, highness? Bring out the gifts and show the princess out."

"Stop right there. Are you confident that you have complete command of all these soldiers?" said Byul.