Chapter 30 (TW)

Whenever the self-assured and dignified Byul, is reduced to this pitiful state. I am visited by unfamiliar feeling and then I slip into thinking, I was saved because of Byul's misfortune. So if Byul's life is saved, then what will become of mine?

*Flashback to Eun-Chul past when she was younger*

"Hold still!"

"NEXT TIME! I'LL MEET MY SALES QUOTA NEXT TIME! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! PLEASE ONE MORE!" supplicate Chul who was tied from her feet and her hand tie in the roof. "PLEASE JUST GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE! I'LL DO BETTER. P-PLEASE SPARE M...!"

"There is no next time, you little runt!" said the seller grabbing the hot branding iron.

"N-NO!! D- don't!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! UWAAAAHHHH!! YAHHHHHHH!" yelled Chul once the fire print was printed in her body moving from the pain.

"STOP THAT AT ONCE!!"

"Yes, my lady, but why," said the seller removing the stick.

"I shall take that child with me," said Byul's aunt entering the place. She took Chul and she sends her maids to shower her and got her some nice clothes. Byul aunt took her where her niece was and there's where Byul and Chul met for the first time.

*End of flashback*

"What was denied to me in this place, shall be given to you," thought Eun-Chul.

Solar and Chul (aka Byul) were in the secret garden "relaxing."

"I wanted to pick flowers with Eun-Chul unnie, but she's acting as the mistress today, so I'm here with the real mistress," said Solar to herself looking at the real mistress. "You're crushing all the flowers."

"They'll grow again," said Byul laying in the grass.

"Hmph, of course, you wouldn't know how precious flowers are. You're the mistress."

"Watch your tongue, and don't call me mistress. I'm Eun-Chul, remember?"

"Ha... Ha... Of couuuuurse. The mistress is busy attending to important matters, and you're here to keep a watch on..."

"You?" said Byul annoyed.

"My lady, you are..."

"' MY LADY?!"'

"Ma'am?"

"What?!"

"THEN WHAT SHOULD I CALL YOU?!" yelled an annoyed Solar.

"You can call me unnie. Like you call Eun-Chul."

"But you're noting like Chul unnie."

"Right now, we're identical, no?"

"Augh... unnie."

"There, that's more like it," said Byul turning around and blush hard. "I'm going to lie down now and keep watch, so don't get any funny idea...?!" she got startled when Solar was close to her.

"One moment, please. There's an insect here," said Solar going on top of Byul trying to get the insect and Byul just blush hard but try to separate from her.

"Goodness, if she's this close, she'll notice I smell of roses!" thought Byul covering her mouth but Solar slip and their lips almost touch but Byul's hand was in the way.

"I-I-I- s-saw an insect!" said a blushing Solar.

"I-I'm going to patrol the grounds! So attend to the flowers!" said Byul leaving and Solar just touched her lips. Byul was walking around the garden and remember the 'kiss' scene where Solar kissed her hand accidentally. "Her lips were soft," said Byul kissing her hand. "WHAT IN HEAVEN'S NAME AM I DOING?! Get it together, Moon Byuli!" Byul kept walking and stopped when she saw a peach tree. "Come to think of it, the two of them kissed. Someone had come in, and it would've looked suspicious had the two stood there without saying a word. They didn't have a choice," said Byul playing with the flowers. "But the kiss, must've felt nice," said Byul imaging kissing Solar, but she was kissing the flowers. "GASP! I must be out of my mind! I do not have feelings for that brat?!" said Byul who was blushing just thinking about it, she leans to the tree and sat down covering her mouth. "Or perhaps I do."

"Experiment results for potion number 19. The concoction's effects last for half a day. fewer flowers appear on the subject's body during bloom. It is most likely due to the addition of new herbal ingredients. The trial yielded the best results thus far. We're doing very well. Let's keep it up", Solar read the letter that Hwasa gave her. "Decocting sappan wood must've done the trick. It seems the poison from the flowers, however minimal, was relieved but I need to find a way to boost the effects," said Solar who was picking flowers and saw a shadow. "Oh, Eun...! No, wait. Mis... unnies! You're here early!" said Solar.

"Having fun picking flowers? Do you want some help?" said Chul getting closer to Solar.

"Yup! That would be great, thank you," said Solar with a smile and a flower appear next to her.

"I'll help, too," said a shy Byul giving her a flower, and Solar grabbed it and snap the stem.

"I have no use for the stems. Just need the flowers, like this," said Solar scolding Byul.

"Like this?"

"Yes. That's perfect, Eun-Chul unnie!"

"Ha! It will take hours if you pick them one at a time. This is the smart way" said an annoyed Byul and climb the tree and started to move the arm tree making the flowers fall. Solar looked at Byul and they shared a smile while Chul went to Solar and put a flower on her finger. "There! That should be enough, no?" said Byul putting a pack of flowers in Solar arms, and the three shared a laughed. They were laughing when Byul heard steps and put her mask on.

"MY LADY!!"

"What is it? Did I not tell you I am not to be bothered unless there's an urgent matter?" said Chul to the guard.

"It is an urgent matter, my lady! You see the anemone maiden has begun her full bloom!" said the guard and Solar fell on her knees.

a/n- full bloom: when a maiden perishes from poison as flower bloom all over her body.