Chapter 16

*3 days later*
It was my 19th birthday, the gang was coming over a little later, then other people were coming over for a party.
When I woke up I got in the shower and blow dried my hair. When I was done I looked at my phone I had about 20 happy birthday.
Jimbo: happy birthday babe cya at 12;)xx
Alex: happy birthday:))
Antoine: happy birthday Jaimbo;))
Sam: happy birthday:)
Taylor: happy birthday;))
Danny: happy birthday see you at 12:)
Neil: happy birthday:)
Emily and Rachel also texted me say happy birthday and that they can't wait for my party. Emily also said something about her meeting Neil with a ;)). She's so weird. I texted everyone saying thanks and looked at the clock to see I had about 2 hours until they would get. I made myself some cereal and sat on the couch, and watched tv.
******
Knock knock
"Coming" I yelled. I answered the door to see Jimmy and Antoine.
"Hey babe happy birthday" he said then kissed me.
"Ew get a room" Antoine said. We pulled away and my cheeks were probably as red as a tomato. Jimmy smacked him playfully.
"Happy birthday Jaimie" Antoine said.
"Thank you" I replied. "So Alex didn't ride with you guys"
"No she's picking up your present and the cake" he said.
"Oh ok" I said. Then there was a knock at the door. I answered and Alex, Sam, Neil, Taylor, and Danny walked in.
"Hey happy birthday" they all said at once.
"Thank you" I said. Alex walked over to Antoine and they kissed.
"Get a room" I said jokingly. Jimmy started chuckling while he was put his arm around my waist.
"Oh shut up" he said.
"So do you want to open presents now" Alex asked.
"Sure" I replied. We sat on the couch me with Jimmy on the love seat and everyone else sat in a circle in the floor.
"Okay which one first" I asked
"Open mine" Jimmy said. He handed me a small box. I ripped off the wrapping paper to see a black box. When I opened it I saw a beautiful necklace.
"Jimmy thank you so much it's beautiful" I said and kissed him. Then Alex handed me her and Antoine's present. I pulled out a grey beanie I saw in the mall last week.
"Oh my thank you guys I love it," I said and hugged them both.
"Here open mine" Sam said handing me her and Danny's present. It was a little envelope. I opened it to see a $50 visa gift card.
"Thanks you guys" I hugging them.
"Sorry I was going to get you a beanie but I was talking to Alex and she said that's what she was getting so I didn't know what else to get you"
"Oh no it fine I love it" I said. Next I opened Taylor and Neil's present.
"Thank you Taylor for the dress it's beautiful " I said. "And Neil thank you for the gift card" We started cleaning up, when we finished it was about 1:30.
"So should we lunch I have stuff to make sandwiches" I suggested
"Sure sounds good babe" Jimmy said. I got everything out and they started making their own sandwiches.

******
My party has started, I was wearing the dress that Taylor got me and Jimmy's necklace. The whole central FC, boys and girls, team is here as well as some of my friends from high school are here as well. I was talking to Emily when Thinking out loud came on.
"Oh I love this song" I said to Emily. Then all of a sudden she started smiling ear to ear.
"Jaimie would you like to dance" Jimmy said giving me rose he was holding.
"Yes" I said smiling "wait" I said "can you put this in the vase over there" I said to Emily.
"Sure thing" she said and me and Jimmy walked to where people we dancing. It's was amazing, best birthday ever.
"You look beautiful" Jimmy said
"Thank you, tonight has been amazing" I replied. After everyone left, it was about 12, we started cleaning up.
"You guys can just go I'll clean up and see you tomorrow" I said
"No it's fine" they said
"Plus we will get it done faster if we all help" Neil said
"Okay" I said

Once we were done they all left but Jimmy since he was staying over.
"How was your day babe"
"It was the best birthday ever, you know why" I asked.
"Why"
"Because I spent it with the best boyfriend ever" I said
"Aw thanks I love you" he said
"I love you too" I said before he kissed me. Every time we kiss I feel sparks and fireworks, it's amazing. Then we went upstairs and got in the shower. (Not together there is two bathrooms upstairs). When I was done I blow dried my hair and got into bed. Jimmy came in a little while later and got into bed. I cuddled close to him then said goodnight before I fell asleep.
"Goodnight Jimbo"
"Night jaimbo" he said.