Chapter 52

I was in the hotel room with Alex and Liz. We were getting ready for our game today. We had all our stuff so we left to meet Sam and Taylor downstairs. When we got downstairs we got on the bus.

Once we got to the stadium we stared warm ups. Then it was time for the game to start

********
We lost that game 2-1. We were winning the whole game the half way throughout the second half we were tied then at the last minute they scored and won. Right now I was on a plane home and was next to Taylor and Liz. Taylor was asleep and Liz and I were listening to music. I was bored.

Jimmy said they some their game 2-0. I just can't wait to get home.

********two days later********
I woke up and walked downstairs to hear Jimmy, and the boys playing FIFA. I thought Sam said her and Danny had a date today, I guess that's later. Taylor and Alex were visiting there friend that came in for a couple days.

"Morning Jaimie," they said when I walked in.

"Morning," I said and sat next to Jimmy on the love seat. Soon after I got hungry so I went into the kitchen to make some, lunch since I slept so late, that's what happens when you go to bed at 12:30. I was over at Sam's last night and didn't get home until 12. Jimmy and I haven't been to the store so I guess I would go out and pick up, I walked upstairs to get ready.

"I'm going out to get lunch what do guys want," I asked.

"Why don't you wait Liz should be here any minute now," Matt said.

"Okay but where do you guys want it from," I asked.

"Pizza," Antoine jumped up and shouted.

"Yea," the boys said.

"Okay," I said and walked into the kitchen to grab my keys and to call to get the pizza. Liz came a couple minutes later and we left to go pick up the pizza.

When we got there we got the pizza and sodas for the boys. Once we were home we sat down and ate. I was sitting by Liz eating and making small talk.

*********Sam's p.o.v*********
I was getting ready for Danny's and I's date tonight. He was picking me up at 7 and it was 6:45. A couple minutes later he was here and we got in the car and drove to the restaurant. It was a very fancy restaurant. We were seated at a table in the back of the restaurant.

Once we ordered we sat there and talked.

After dinner we walked by the lake behind the restaurant.

**********Jaimie's p.o.v the next morning************
I got out of the shower and got dress. I went downstairs, Jimmy was making eggs and bacon with hash browns.

"Good morning Jimmy," I said and jumped onto the counter next to the stove.

"Good morning," he said, then my phone dinged with a text from Sam.

From Sam: are you upp!!!:)
I texted her back and said yes and a minute later she called me.
(J=Jaimie s=Sam)
J- "hi"
S- "Jaimie Jaimie Jaimie guess what," she yelled though the phone.
J-"what,"
S-"Danny and I are engaged he proposed last night," she said.
J-"Oh my Gosh that's great congrats," I said.
S-"thank you I got to go," she said. Taylor is her maid of honor because one day we were talking, it was when Taylor couldn't decide who w
Her maid of honor would be. We said that Alex would be mine and I would be hers and Taylor would be Sam's and Sam would be Taylor's. Liz said she wanted her little sister Megan to be hers.

"Who was that," Jimmy asked while he put the food on plates.

"Sam, her and Danny are engaged," I explained.

"Oh wow that's great" he said. I jumped off the counter and sat next to Jimmy and we ate breakfast.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How was that chapter??
Sorry it was short hope you like it!:)
Please vote and comment what you think!!