Chapter 25

When I woke up Jimmy was still sleeping. I tried to get up but I couldn't because his arms were around me.

"Stop don't leave let's cuddled for a couple minutes please," he said.

"Fine" I said and moved close. Jimmy was on his back and I had my head on his chest, I could hear his heart beating, and Jimmy's arm was around me.

"Jimmy I'm hungry can we eat then cuddle after," I asked.

"Fine," he said and we got up and went downstairs.

After breakfast we sat on the couch and watched friends. Today we were having the gang over for dinner and Barcelona game. We also invited my brother who joined the boys team this year, Matt Smith and I invited Liz as well. They were coming over for dinner at 4:30, it was 1:30 now.

"Jimmy we should go get the food for tonight," I said.

"Yea that's probably a good idea we will leave here at 2" he said.

"Okay" I agreed and put on another friends. After it was over it was about 2:15 so we left to go to the store.

When we got to the store we got chicken breasts, watermelon, cantaloupe, and corn. There was a long line at the cash register so when we got home it was a little after 4:15. I started making dinner.

Jimmy went outside to start grilling the chicken and I started making the corn on the cob and the watermelon and cantulope. Just when I was about to start someone knocked on the door.

"It's open" I yelled and Alex, Antoine and Matt walked in.

"Hey sis," matt said and hugged me.

"Hey bro" I said.

"Jimmy's outside if you guys want to go out with him," I said and they started walking outside.

"What do you want me to-"

Ding dong she was cut off by the doorbell.

"It's open" yelled. Sam, Danny, Neil, Taylor, and Liz came in.

"Danny and Neil the boys are out back," I said.

"So what can we do to help," alex asked.

"If you want to make cantaloupe and watermelon balls you can and if one of you want to make the mashed potatoes," I said. Once everything was done we sat down and ate dinner. After dinner we went into the living room to watch the Barcelona FC game.

Every time they scored we all jumped up and cheered.

It's was at last 2 minutes and the were winning 2-1 and the other team was dribbling down the field.

They then scored making it 2-2 with 1 minute left.

The set back up and Barcelona dribbled down field Messi dribbled in passed it and in and they took a shot but it went too wide.

The whistle blew that meant it was the end of the game.

At the end of the game everyone went home. It's was about 10:30 so I went upstairs and got in the shower.

When I got out Jimmy was already showered and in bed. I got in bed beside him and put my head on his chest and he put his arm around me. He was looking at something on his phone.

"What are you looking at babe," I asked him.

"Just reading about what thy said about the home opener on Saturday, " he said.

"Oh yea I'm sorry I forgot to ask how was that," I asked.

"It's fine it's was good me and Antoine scored and we won 2-0," he said

"That's good," I said then added "goodnight I love you," I said

"Night love you too" he said putting his phone on the night stand. He had his arm around me and we went to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________

how was that chapter
Please vote and comment what you think :)