Chapter 30

A week later I woke up and walked downstairs to see Jimmy cooking pancakes.

"Jimmy You never told me how your meeting went, what did they say," I asked.

"Well speaking of that there's something I should tell you,"

"Yea what is it,"

"Well this year coach Shaffer is starting a league for kids over in England," he started.

"And," I said

"so they um want me to go over there this season," he said.

"Oh wow," I said.

"I have know idea how long I will be gone if you don't want me to go i can see if they will pick another player I'll tell them I can't," he said.

"No Jimmy you go I'll be fine," I said.

"Are you sure because I don't know if I want to be away from you for that long," he said and looked away.

"Jimmy look at me, when I can I'll come over and visit and when you can come home, come home, We can also FaceTime, call and text I think we can make it work," I said

"Thank you for understanding I have the best girlfriend ever" he said

"Are you still playing soccer," I asked.

"Yes I'm playing in like a semi pro League over there because I will need lots of time to help coach Shaffer and he just needs me until he gets the league up and running and he can hire anther coach he said about a year at the most," he explained.

"Oh ok," I said then added

"What time do we have to meet everyone at Rapids," I asked Jimmy trying to change the subject.

"Um in and hour," he said. We got up to go get ready then left.

When we got there, we got a table for 10, matt and Liz were coming. Oh did I forget to mention they are dating now. They are the cutest couple ever!
While we were sitting there some girls approached us.

"Hi Jimmy," they said they looked to be about 12-13 years old.

"Hi girls what's your names," Jimmy asked.

"I'm Amanda and this is Madison," the short one said.

"We were wondering if we could get a picture with you two, by the way we think you two are sooooo cute together and Jaimie you are so pretty," madion said.

"Well thank you," I said and got up so we could take the picture. Their mom took the picture then we sat back down. By the time we were done everyone had come.

"What are you going to get to eat Taylor," I asked her since she was next to me.

"I don't know I think I might just get their soup," she said. A couple minutes later I leaned over to ask Jimmy a question.

"Are you going to tell everyone about you and England," I whispered.

"Um well I don't know," he said.

"Jimmy, tell them now they are your friends they will support you like I do," I said.

"Fine," he said.

"Um guys I have some news," Jimmy said.

"I'm going to um be playing over in England this season while I help coach Shaffer get his league up and running ," he said.

"Oh wow congratulations man" Antoine, Danny, Neil, and Matt said.

"Jaimie did you know about this," Alex asked.

"Yea, I'm staying here and we are going to make it work," I said forcing a smile.

"That's great you guys I'm happy for you," Liz said.

"Thank you" I said.

I'm really happy for Jimmy but I wish he could stay close to me, this year will be hard to get through with out Jimmy with me everyday.
_________________________________________________________________
Do you like the second book so far!
Please vote and comment what you thought of that chapter
Thank you for reading:)