Chapter 49

I don't know how long I was crying, before I heard someone knock on my door. I got up and slowly walked to the door.

"Jimmy," I said.

"Jaimie I'm sorry I was jealous, I just don't want to lose you again, I got you back and I want us to still be a couple I'm sorry, it was a stupid fight and we can work past it, I hope you can give me another chance because I love you so much and your the best thing that's ever happened to me, I don't know what I would do with out you," he said.

"Jimmy I love you too," I said and we kissed.

The rest of the night we just sat around.

"Jaimie would you move back in with me," Jimmy asked nervously.

"Yes I would love to," I said.

"You can stay at my house tonight if you want," he offered.

"Sure," I said and I went in my room and grabbed some clothes and put them in my suitcase. Once I had most of my clothes and necessities I went to the kitchen.

"Ready to go," Jimmy asked.

"Yes I'm ready," I said and we walked to his car

"Oh Jimmy I'll have to drive my car so I'll meet you at your house," I yelled to him.

"Okay," he yelled back.

When I got in the car I turned on the radio and night changes started playing. I was singing the whole way to Jimmy's house. When I got his house he was just getting out of the car. He came over me helped me with my bags and brought them upstairs. When I got upstairs I got in the shower then went got in bed. Jimmy came up a couple minutes later and got in bed next to me.

"Goodnight babe I love sooo much," he said and kissed my temple.

"I love you too goodnight," I said before I feel fast asleep.

****************

A couple days later I woke up and I smelt something delicious, I was about to get out of bed but when I did Jimmy came up with a tray of food.

"Good morning princess I made breakfast in bed for two," he said.

"Aww thanks," I said while he sat down next to me. I took one of the plates and started eating.

"The gang is going to meet us at your apartment to help you move," Jimmy said.

"Okay, what are we going to do with my furniture," I asked.

"Well this house has a basement so we could put some of it in the basement," he said.

"Okay," I said and finished up eating. After I was done I was about to take everything downstairs but Jimmy insisted that he did it. I got out on shorts and a T-shirt and went downstairs with Jimmy.

When we got to my apartment we stared packing until everyone showed up. Once everyone was here, it was about 2 so we headed to Rapids for lunch.

When we were seated we started talking. I decided on getting chicken Parmesan with a Dr. Pepper.

Once we ordered Alex and Antoine were talking about their honeymoon.

"So where did you stay at again," Jimmy asked.

"We went to Athens and I forget what hotel it was but the view was incredible," Alex said.

***********************

Two days later I was all moved in. Today we had practice. Jimmy drove us to the field and he took one hand off the wheel and intertwined or fingers. Once we got there we saw Taylor and Neil getting out of the car as well.

"There's the happy couple," Neil said when we walked over to them hand in hand. When he said that I'm sure my checks turned fifty shades of red.

Once we got inside Taylor and I went into the girls locker room and Jimmy and Neil walked into the boys locker room. One I got my practice stuff on I headed into the work out room. After that we did drills we came back inside and they had us sign somethings. Then I went out by the doors and waited for Jimmy.

"Hey princess ready to go," he said when he saw me.

"Yup," I said and kissed his check.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How was that chapter??
Please vote and comment what you think.
Thank you for reading I hope you enjoy.
Sorry I will try to update daily!!