Chapter 29

It's been a year since my uncle died. It was really hard but Jimmy helped me through it all.

If you are wondering what happened durning the last year, nothing really Jimmy and I are still together and I couldn't be happier.

We are still on Central FC and we are all still friends.

Right now it's off season and I decided to wait a little to open the letter but today I'm going to open it.

Dear Jaimie,
I wrote this the day you started playing with Central FC. It was hard because I had just been diagnosed with cancer, I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want anyone to worry. I wrote you this letter to tell you that I will be at all your games once I die but I hope I make it to a game before I die. I love you and I know the last year has probably been really hard for you but don't worry about me I'm fine. I love you and miss you. I will be watching over the best daughter I ever had!
~Uncle Rob<3

I started to cry, I don't know how long I was starting on the couch crying before Jimmy got home.

"Jaimie what's wrong," he asked coming over to sit on the couch.

"I just read the letter from my uncle,"

"Oh," was all he said. Once I calm down we started watching tv.

"Do you want to talk about it," he asked and I shook my head no.

(Jimmy's p.o.v.)
Today I had a player coach meeting today. After the meeting I went home to find Jaimie on the couch crying. I guess I won't be telling her the bitter, sweet news I had for her. We are now watching friends, but all I could think of was when I would tell her.

Would she be happy for me or be mad at me?

I can't tell her now when she's sad about her uncle.

When am I going to tell her? More importantly how will she take it.

_______________________________
Short chapter what do you think Jimmy has to tell her?