Chapter 70

We were getting lined up to walk down the aisle. I was so happy and nervous at the same time.

It was my turn to walk down the aisle, my uncle John was walking down with me. I wish my dad was here but I never knew him. Uncle Rob, the only father figure I had, was still here.

While I was walking down the aisle Jimmy kept staring at me, he smiled and I blushed a bit. When I got to the alter Jimmy and I held hands.

The priest started the ceremony.

It was now time for the vows.

"Jaimie, I love you so much. We started out as best friends, I loved being with you and hanging out with you. Once I realized that I loved you, I knew I would marry you because I love you Jaimbo, I want to grow old with you, I never want to loss you," he said.

Now it was my turn.

"Jimmy, Jimbo. You are and always have been my best friend. I love you so much, and can't wait to see what the future holds, I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else. I love you," I said.

After the priest said somethings then he said you may now kiss the bride. We kissed and people clapped.

Then we walked down the aisle and into the limo. The limo was driving us to the country clubs for the reception.

__________________________________________
Hope you liked it!!:)

Comment what you think and vote!:)) thx for reading.