Chapter 7

It was 4:30 in the morning on a Thursday, it's been two days since Jimmy's girlfriend ruined me and his friendship. He hasn't talked to me since then. I finally got up and packed my stuff in my soccer bag, we have an away game in Virginia I'm meeting the team at the field and we are getting on out bus. The boys have a home game they aren't going with us. When I'm done putting on my warm up cloths I grab a yogurt and head out the door. When I get to the field I put my bag by the other bags and go and grab a seat. When I get on the bus I see Alex saved me a seat by her. Taylor and Sam were seating across the isle. We have a around 8 hours and we were leaving now, it was 5:00, Alex and I went back to sleep.
3 hours later I woke up and so did Alex, it's was around 8:00 still have about 5 hours to go.
"So have you and Jimmy talked at all since you know" Alex asked
"No we haven't, I texted him and asked him if he wanted to do something but he read it and didn't respond, I think he hates me"
"Jaimie he doesn't hate you he's just mad, he will realize that you were telling the truth when he sees little miss slut with her other boyfriend" Alex said
"Yea I guess your right"
"I'm always right" Alex added. Taylor, Sam, and I started laughing.
"What what's so funny" she asked
"You always being right" we replied
"Haha very funny" she replied sarcastically
*friday*
Today we had practice for 2 hours and then we just walk around and did a little shopping.
"I can believe Jimmy didn't text you back maybe I should text him and ask what's going on" Taylor said
"No don.."
"Jaimie come on I'll just ask how things are with you guys"
"Fine"
To Jimmy from Taylor
What happened with you and Jaimie is everything okay??
To Taylor from Jimmy
Well I just can't believe she doesn't like my gf and because of that has to be a bitch to her..she was my best friend idk any more I'm really pissed off with her..anyway gtg good lucky tomorrow.
*at the game*
We had the same starting line up as always, I was left wing.
I stole the ball from one of their strikers, and dribbled down the field. I passed it up to Taylor and made a run so she could chip it over the defenders. When she did I settled the ball and took a shot. GGOOOAAALLL!!!!!! I made it in the top right corner making the score 0-1 us in the 89th minute, one more minute. We defend and blocked all of their shots. When the whistle blow we run over and hugged each other. We just made into the play offs with a 8-2-2 (wins ties losses) we went out to eat and went back to the hotel. It was Sunday morning at 4:30 we had to be on the bus by 5, Alex and had shared a room and it connected with Sam and Taylor's. Ugh I hated getting up early, I'm not one to get up before 10. On the bus ride home the whole team decided to jam out to one direction the whole ride. When I got home I unpacked and cleaned up a little bit then got in the shower. When I was done it was around 9 so I blow dried my hair then went to bed.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Short chapter I'll try to get chapter 8 done tonight I got most of my homework down so I should have time. Please comment and let me know what you think of the book so far