Chapter 63

(Jamie 2 weeks later)

Today's Valentines day!!

When I woke up Jimmy wasn't here again.

I walked downstairs and saw a note.

Jaimie,
I'm sorry I have a couple things to do today I'll be home later love you ~Jimbo.

Wow Valentines day by myself. I sat on the couch and decided to have a lazy day. I watched friends until lunch time then I made myself a salad.

It was now 4:30 and Jimmy still wasn't here. Just then someone knocked on the door.

I got up and opened the door.

"Hi Antoine what are you doing here," I asked.

"Jaimie I need to you to get dressed and fast," he said and walked inside.

"Why," I asked

"No time for questions hurry up," he said and pushed me up the stairs. I went upstairs and got dressed then walked back downstairs. We got in Antoine's car and drove somewhere. We pulled up to Neil and Taylor's house. I got out of the car but Antoine didn't follow me, he drove away.

I went to the door and knocked. Neil answered and then let me come inside. He then got his keys and we walked out to the garage and we got in the car. Then drove to the country club. He dropped me off then went to park the car. He told me to walk inside.

When I walked inside I saw Alex, Taylor, Sam, and Liz. They led me to the elevator.

"Jaimie you have to get out at the top floor,"they said and then pressed all the buttons.

They got out at around the 5th floor. I rode the elevate to the 10th floor. There I saw Danny.

"Danny what's going on," I asked but he didn't answer. We walked around the corner There was a hallway with.......

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How was that chapter?

What do you think is going to happen?

Please comment and vote!!!:)))))