Chapter 6

When I got up I went into the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth, put on some make up and went downstairs and head over to Danny's house. When I walked I saw I was the last one there, I also saw LEXI! Ugh! I decided to just try and ignore them. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a plate.
"Hey Jaimie" everyone said
"Hey guys" I replied back
I got my food and sat down. I didn't think Lexi would be here since we had to go to work today. Maybe she was coming with us, didn't she have classes. After we were done we sat down and watched tv since we didn't have to be at the field until 12:30 and it was only 11:00. I don't think I can stay the whole time since I could stand to see Jimmy and Lexi being all like like um..like what couples do. I realized that I had the coach and player meeting crap. I jumped up and said I had to go.
"Why" Jimmy asked
"I have a coach and player meeting at 11:30 and it's 11:05"
"Oh well see you later" everyone said
I got in the car and drove to the field. When I got there I was still on time. Thank god.
*after practice*
The boys and girls practice at the same time girls go on the field while the boys work out and then we switch. After practice I was walking out and a not so happy Jimmy walked up to me.
"Hey Jaimie I have to talk to you"
"Ok what's up Jimmy"
"Why do you hate my girlfriend"
"What I don't hate her why would you think that"
"Well the past couple of weeks you've been leaving early and not talking to me while she's with me"
"Jimmy I don't ha"
"Yes you do Jaimie stop lying"
"Okay fine Jimmy you want to know how I feel, I think she's cheating on you but you can't see it I'm sorry to say this but I don't think you two should be together"
"Jaimie don't be stupid she's not like that maybe if you won't run off when she around then maybe you would see the nice girl she is"
"haha nice she anything but nice, I got to go Jimmy I don't want to argue"
"FINE" ugh why doesn't he see that she cheating on him, nobody spends THAT MUCH time on school. I wish I had proof, even if I did he wouldn't want to talk to me great now he hates me nice going Jaimie. I saw Alex walking ahead and ran up to her.
"Alex" I yelled
"Wait up"
"Hey Jaimie are you okay"
"No Jimmy and I got into a fight"
"Oh my god what happened" after explaining what happened we decided to go back to my house then go out for ice cream. When we go to the store we saw Lexi and some guy sitting in a booth KISSING. Oh my god I knew it, bitch. They stopped kissing she turned around and saw, she then started walking over.
"You say anything to Jimmy and I'll.."
"You will what"
"I'll tell him your lying because you hate me and that you told me and called me a bitch."
"Oh well sorry I called you by your own name bitch." I sassed back. What do I do he will never believe me god poor Jimmy, he will hate me.
"Um Antoine just invited everyone over and to warn you that Lexi will probably come you know after she done with her date"
"I'll go and ignore them"
We drove to Antoine's house and I walked over to Jimmy and asked to talk with him
"Jimmy can I talk to you in private"
"Yea I was about to ask you the same thing"
"Look about what happened earlier I'm sorry"
"Hey I'm sorry too I shouldn't have yelled"
"It's fine Jimbo"
"Okay Jaimbo"
We walked back out and look who came while we were taking. Lexi!
"Jimmy I have to tell you something"
"Yea what is it babe"
She pulled him aside and I went to talk to Neil.
"Hi Neil what's up"
"Nothing much Alex told me about what happened earlier I always thought something about Lexi was weird"
"Ha yea I kn.." I was cut off by Jimmy yelling my name
"JAIMIE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU"
I walked over into the other room.
"Why did you call Lexi a bitch"
"I didn't"
"Yes you did she told me"
"Jimmy I didn't wouldn't be a bitch to her even thought I don't like her, I'm still being nice about it"
"Well you are being a real bitch to her, I never thought it would be you to do this"
"Okay don't believe me bye call me when you realize who was telling the truth"
"I already know it's not you" he yelled I ran out of the house and told Alex we needed to leave. She nodded and we left. On the way home I told her everything. When I got home I got in the shower and went straight to bed.