Chapter 24

We were just about to land on our way back, the score was 1-1 and coach wasn't happy because he said we could have won if we pressured the ball more.

When we landed I looked around for Jimmy.

"Jimmy," I yelled when I found him, I started running over to him.

"Hi babe how was your flight'" he asked.

"Boring" I replied and he chuckled.

"Why don't we go get your bags," he suggested.

"Okay," I said as we started to walk over to baggage claim. Once I got my bags we walked out to Jimmy's car and got inside. I was really hungry since it was 1:30 and I hadn't eaten lunch.

"Can we stop somewhere for lunch" I asked Jimmy.

"Yea where do you want to eat at," he asked.

"I'm how about the sub place down the road from your house," I suggested.

"Okay sounds good"

We pulled up to the sun place and walked in. I told Jimmy what I wanted and he ordered for us while I sat down.
I was on my phone when someone came up to me.

"Hi Jaimie" I looked up to see Katherine and Lia, or the popular girls from my school. They both happen to have a crush on Jimmy, this should be fun note the sarcasm.

"Hi" I replied.

"So you dropped out of school last year, to play with central fc, we really missed you on the school team," they said. I tried so hard not to burst out laughing, they never talked to me.

"Ha yea how was the rest of your sea-,"

"You should break up with Jimmy," they said cutting me off.

"Um no," I said

"Why not" Katherine asked.

"Because I don't want to,"

"Well my dad knows coach shaffer so I could get you fi-"

"Sorry girls not going to happen you see Jaimie first off has a contract and coach shaffer wouldn't listen because Jaimie is a great player plus what would his reason be because you want to date me" Jimmy said, I could tell he was mad I wonder how much he heard.

The girls got up and left both with red checks, that will teach them.

"Thanks Jimmy" I said

"Your welcome, who were those bitches," Jimmy asked.

"They were "popular" in my school and they have the BIGGEST crush on you" I replied.

"Oh"he said while the waitress came over with our food.

"Jaimie we've been going out for about 7 months now and I was wondering if you would um like to um move in with me," he asked.

"Yes I would love that," I said.

"Great most of your things are already at my house so do you want to stop by and get the rest of them," he asked.

"Sure," I said.

*********

I was at Jimmy's house putting the last of my things away and walked downstairs.

When I walked downstairs Jimmy had set up a table with a candle and had dinner on the table.

"Wow, Jimmy" I said. I sat down and we started eating. We talked and then went to the couch and watched tv. I started to fall asleep and the last thing I remember is Jimmy carrying me upstairs.
___________________________
Comment what you thought of this chapter!
Please vote