Chapter 9

"Dakota what are you doing here"
"Babe I'm soo sorry I shouldn't have said the things I said can we please get back together"
"No"
"Come on we were great together"
"Um we didn't really talk towards the end of our relationship"
"Come on I'm the only way you can even have a boyfriend"
"Look go away you had your chance and you lost it sorry goodbye"
"Fine I'll leave but don't worry I'll be back" and with that he left. I went back in and watched friends.
Then the door bell rang I grabbed the money and opened the door. The pizza guy give me the pizza and I gave him the money.
After eating a couple slices, there was a knock on the door.
"Dakota will you please jus.. Jimmy what are you doing here"
"Jaimie I'm sorry you were right she was cheating on me"
"Jimmy why don't you come inside and tell me what happened" Jimmy nodded and stepped in.
"Would you like some pizza" I called out
"Yea can I have two slices"
"Sure" I walked in the three slices of pizza, one for me and two for him
"Okay Jimmy what happened" I asked
"Well I went over to her dorm to surprise her because she said she had a bad week and when I walked in her and this guy were..were..um kissing and I just yelled we're done and ran and I didn't know where else to go but here and I needed to apologize for being rude if should have know you wouldn't be rude to her, I hope you can forgive me"
"Jimbo it's fine I understand, just forget her if she can't see how nice and caring you are well then screw her" Jimmy chucked "thx Jaimbo" he replied
We started watching some tv and Jimmy looked tired.
"Why don't you get some sleep" I suggested
"That sounds great"
"Okay you know where your extra clothes are" Jimmy keeps some clothes at my house in the guest room because he stays over A LOT. We went upstairs and I took a quick shower and blow dried my hair.
"Goodnight Jimbo" I yelled across the hall
"Night jaimbo"
*next morning*(Jimmy's p.o.v)
When I woke up and walked downstairs, to find that Jaimie was still sleeping. I started to grab some pans to make eggs and bacon. I cracked the egg in a bowl, and sure there was no shell then put it on the pan. Then I did the same for the other eggs. After that I took my other pan and started the bacon. Then I heard a feet coming down the stairs.
"Morning Jimbo" Jaimie said
"Morning you Hungry" I asked her
"Ummm yes" she said still a little sleepy. When the eggs and bacon were done I put them on two plates and gave one to Jaimie.
*Jaimie's p.o.v*
When I woke up I smelt something cooking downstairs. I walked downstairs to find Jimmy cooking eggs and bacon.
"Morning Jimbo" I said
"Morning you hungry" he asked
"Ummm yes" I said. After we eat I did the dishes and Jimmy went home, since we had practice today. After he left I went upstairs put on jeans and a t-shirt on, and got my practice clothes, and out them in my bag then headed out the door. Jimmy had asked me to pick him up, he said we had to make up for the lost time. I drove to his house and pulled into the driveway. I beeped the horn and a couple seconds later Jimmy came out the door and got into the passenger side.
"And off to practice we go" Jimmy said i giggled
"Jimmy your pretty happy for someone who was just cheated on last night"
"Ya well I don't know why but it doesn't hurt as much as you would think, I think it's because I didn't really like her I mean I thought I did but now I don't think so," he replied, and then added "also I go my Jaimbo back as my bestie" I giggled again and pulled up to the stadium and offices.
"Okay see you after practice Jimmy" I said giving him a hug, when he hugged my I got tingly where he touched and got butterflies in my stomach. Hum weird I thought as I pulled away and walked into the girls side of the office. I started signing some shirts and balls, then going to change. After changing I headed out to the fields and we started practice. Then we did work out and then I went to go change back into my jeans and t-shirt. When I walked out I saw walking Jimmy walking with Antoine, Danny and, Neil. I decided to scare them. I walked faster but made sure I was quite. Then I ran up and jumped on Jimmy and put my hands over his eyes.
"Ahhhhhhhh" he screamed
"Guess who"
"Um Jaimie"
"Yes how did you know" I giggled as we got in the car and drove to his house. Once I dropped him off I went home and watched tv for a couple hours. A little while later I got up and heated up the two extra slices of pizza from last night showered and went to bed.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Yay they are friends again!
How was that chapter please tell me if you like the story so far