Chapter 12

*monday*
When I woke up it's was 10:45. I got in the shower and blow dried my hair then got dressed and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen got some yogurt and sat down on the couch and watched friends. After a while the door opened at first I was scared but then I heard Jimmy.
"Jaimbo it us ready to go"
"Yes" I yelled back and walked to the front door puttinging on my sneakers and walked out the door. Jimmy, Neil, Garret, Anoine, and Danny were waiting at the door. We all piled into my car and drove off to the lake.
"Neil there is a table on the boat did you bring the cloth and candles" I asked.
"Yea everything is in a bag and have it right here" he replied.
Once we got to the lake we got the bags of food and stuff to set up.
"So what did you tell Taylor" Danny asked, we were taking a break and having lunch.
"I told Alex and Sam to take her to the mall, I said I had a meeting with the coach and would meet them for dinner at the boat."
"Doesn't she realize it's your one month though" Garret asked
"Well she thinks Neil forgot that's why we were taking her out to get her mind off it"
"Ohhh" they said. After we finished setting up I got a text from Sam saying they were here I told everyone to hid in the back. I was driving the boat Jimmy and Danny were cooking, and Garret was the waiter. The boat was pretty big in the back and had a kitchen. Alex and Sam ran down so Taylor was walking by herself.
(Taylor's p.o.v)
When we pulled up to the lake Sam texted someone then they both went to the truck and pulled out a nice, red dress (the one in the beginning of the chapter).
"Put it on"
"What where and why"
"Just do it and you can change into the back seat" they said.
"Ok" I said getting in the back seat. When I got out of the truck I couldn't find Sam or Alex. They must have went out to the boat. I headed down to the dock and went to Jaimie's dock thing I don't really know what it's called. When I got there I saw a table with candles and two seats one was occupied by Neil, the man I love. He remembered, I started tearing up.
"Neil you did all this for me, I thought you forgot"
"Babe I could never forget" he said then pulled out my chair for me.
The boat started to go out onto the lake. Garret came out and gave us salad and some water.
"Neil this was so sweet thank you so much"
"Anything for you, happy one year babe" he said
"Happy one amazing year love you" I said leaning over to kiss him. When we kissed it felt like we were the only two there and I felt fireworks. I really loved him.
"Love you too" he replied after the kiss.
(Neil's p.o.v)
When I saw Alex and Sam running down I knew she would be coming so I sat down and when I looked up I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Everyday I see her I fall in love all over again. I saw her eyes start to water.
"Neil you did all this for me I thought you forgot" she asked. I would never forget this I thought.
"I could never forget" I said pulling out her chair. We started to go out onto the lake and Garret came out and gave us salad and water.
"Neil this was so sweet thank you so much"
"Anything for you, happy one year babe" I replied.
"Happy one amazing year love you" she said leaning in as well as me. I felt fireworks and it felt amazing. When we pulled away. I knew I would spend the rest of my life with her, I love her so much.
(Jimmy's p.o.v)
Taylor and Neil are soo cute together I wish that could be me and Jaimie. I realized that I'm in love with my best friend and the sad thing is that we can never be a thing because she thinks of me as her brother. I wish she liked me that way. Antoine is the only one who knows I like her and I told him not to tell anyone even Alex, I don't want things to be weird between me and her.
"Jimbo you okay" ops I must have zoned out.
"Ya sorry"
"Jimmy it's fine" she said giggling, god she was so cute why can't she be mine.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Please comment and tell me what you think so far.
Please vote
Thank you for reading, I'll update tomorrow!
Hope you liked it.