Chapter 20

(Jaimie's p.o.v.)
It was the perfect night, with the prefect boy. After dinner Jimmy and I went on a walk by the lake.
"You look so beautiful like you always do," Jimmy said.

"Thank you, you look nice too," I replied.

"Jaimie I have one more surprise for you," Jimmy said.

"Oh Jimmy you don't have to-"

"Yes I do because I love you so I got you a bracelet with Jimbo written on it, I have a chain thing in my key chain that says Jaimbo," he said handing me the bracelet and showing me his.

"Oh my I love it," I said it's was a beautiful bracelet and we had matching ones with each other's nick names on it.

"I'm glad you love it, happy Valentines day," he said.

"Happy Valentines day babe I love you," I replied.

"Love you too princess," he said.

***************
The next morning I got up and got in the shower. When I got out I saw I had about 1,000 texts from the group chat with me and the gang.
(A=Alex, t=Taylor, j=Jimmy ji=Jaimie n=Neil d=Danny s=Sam an=Antoine)
An-hey guys do you want to have a sleepover we have that photo shoot tomorrow we can drive together??
A-sounds good where at?
N-we can do it at my place.
J-that works what time
N-4:30?
S-great cya
T-kk cya then
D- cya then
Ji-ok cya you guys.
A couple minutes later I got a text from Jimmy
From Jimmy: I'll pick you up at 4? And we will go over to Neil's house?<3
To Jimmy: sounds great see you there<3
*****
It was 4 and I was waiting for Jimmy. I had everything packed for tonight, it was going to be so fun.

Knock knock

"Its open," I yelled while trying to put my phone charger in my bag when to strong arms wrapped around me.

"Hey Jimbo,"

"Hi babe," he said and kissed my cheek. "ready to go," he added.

"Yes," I said while he took my bag from my hands and walked out to his car. He put it in the back then opened my door for me.

"Thank you," I said

"Anything for you babe," he replied. He went to his side and got in. He started the car then pulled out of the driveway.

"What did you do today," I asked trying to start a conversation.

"Nothing really," he replied. "What about you," he asked.

"I cleaned up but other then that nothing," I said. After a couple minutes we pulled up to Neil's house. We got out and knocked on the door. Taylor came to the door.

"Hey hey hey" Taylor said.

"Hey hey hey," I replied. That's how me and Taylor greet each other, its like our thing. We walked in and saw everyone was here. We had some pizza then sat on the couch. Neil put in a movie and of course it was a horror movie.

"No I hate scary movies" Alex and I said at the same time, and then giggled. Jimmy leaned over and whispered,
"Don't worry babe I'll protect you," he said and I giggled again. I then cuddled closer and put my head on his chest.

After the first scary part I jumped and hid my eyes in his chest, he kissed my temple.

"Babe it's okay everything's fine it's just a movie," he said.

"Yea but it's a scary movie," I said and he chuckled. After a while I started to fall asleep.
_____________________________________________________________________
Sorry it's short but I didn't have a lot of time I promise the next chapter will be longer.
Hope you liked it.
Please comment what you think and vote:)