Chapter 33

I woke up, it was just a dream. Thank God, I woke up all sweaty and felt gross.

I am upset that Jimmy hasn't call for 1 MONTH. I understand he's busy but I just want a text that doesn't say sorry I'm busy call you later. I want like hey babe I miss you love you so much, I'm having such a great time can't wait to see you. At least he could do that, but no I haven't heard anything about hows he is doing. I miss him so much. I looked at the clock to see it was 7. I got up and got in the shower. When I was done I blow dried my hair and grabbed my fruit and headed out the door. We had a home game today.

"Hi Antoine," I said walking in.

"Hey Jaimie," he said.

"Did Jimmy tell you about how his game went yesterday," Antoine asked.

"No I haven't heard of him for a month," I said. Wow I can't believe it he didn't call me. I didn't even know what team he was playing for, he never told me. What did I do something wrong. I wanted to cry, but held it back.

"What did he say," I asked Antoine.

"Well he the other day called me and said he had a game tomorrow which would be yesterday and said he was excited," Antoine explained.

"He called you," I said a little hurt.

"Yea he hasn't called you,"

"Nope," I replied.

******
After the game I was standing at the place we go to after games, taking pictures and signing things for people.

"Jaimie," someone said. I turned around to see a man about 40 standing indent of me.

"Yes," I said.

"I have a U13 team that needs a trainer and I was wondering if you would mind training them once a week," he asked.

"Yea I would love to," I replied.

"Great, they practice Monday's and Wednesday," he said.

"Okay so will do Monday's," I asked.

"Yeah here's my number if you want to contact me later,"he said handing me a piece of paper.

********************
It's June that's been about four months since I've gotten a call from Jimmy, I guess he's just too busy for me. We have another game today. I was heading to the car when I got a call.

"Hello," I said.

"Jaimie I'm so sorry I haven't called in four months it just I miss you so much, anyway I can't talk long but I wanted to say hi and I love and miss you," Jimmy said.

"Jimmy I love and miss you too," I said and he hung up. My phone dinged and I looked to see I had a text.

Sorry babe I have to go to work now I love you call you later:) can't wait to see you in 2 weeks.

******
We had just started the second half and we were winning by 4, (4-0). I had the ball when someone slid tackled me and that's the last thing I remember.
___________________________________________________________
How was that chapter??
Please comment and vote;)