Chapter 66

(Jaimie- two months later)
I woke facing Jimmy. His was laying on his back smiling and staring at me.

"What," I asked.

"What, can't I look at my beautiful fiancé," he said, and I blushed at his comment.

"Well we have to get up, Alex and I are planing the wedding," I said.

"Yea and I think we should get married the first Saturday of June," Jimmy said. Last night I asked him what date and he said he didn't know.

"Okay well it's only Sunday April 14th," I said.

"Okay well let's go," he said.

Once we got to Alex's we started planing everything. We had sat down and wrote down all the invitations, there were about 300 people on the list. Alex and I told the boys to go make the invitations while we picked out the flowers, the center pieces and we call the place for the reception, and the church.

About 1 month later we had almost everything ready.

All we needed was the dress! Tomorrow we were going to the dress shop and picking out my dress and my braids maids dress.

_____________________________________

Sorry these last two chapters have been short I just don't know what to write. I will update the next chapter later today and I will try to make it longer!

Thank you for reading hope you like it please comment and vote!!!!