Chapter 67

Today we are going dress shopping!! When I woke up I went downstairs and had breakfast with Jimmy.

"What are you going to do today," I asked Jimmy.

"I don't know," he replied.

"I'll invite the guys over I guess," he added.

"Ok well I have to go get ready we are going dress shopping at 12:30," I said and walked upstairs.

**********
Before we went to the store we decided on lunch at rapids.

"What are you getting to eat Taylor," I asked.

"I don't know," she said. A couple minutes later we ordered.

"I bet your excited to get your dress," Liz said.

"Yea I am," I said. We made small talk then ate and headed over to the dress shop.

***

We walked into the store. We spread out to find dresses. Taylor and Sam looked for brides maids dresses, while Alex, Liz, and I looked at wedding dresses.

Once we got back together I looked at the dresses Taylor and Sam picked.

"Oh I think I like the blues ones," I said picking my favorite.

"Why do you try those on and get it out of the way," I suggested.

"Okay" they said and went to find the dress in their size.

A couple minutes later they all came out in the dress.

"Wow it looks great," I said. They agreed then went to take it off. Now it was my turn. I went into the dressing room and tried on the first dress. It was like a gown with lace sleeves. It was a little big so I didn't walk out and show them.

The next dress was a mermaid style. It fit nicely but I didn't like it to much. I still decided to walk and show the girls.

"I don't really like this one," I said when I walked out.

"Yea I don't either," the agreed.

I went back into the dressing room to try on more dresses. After trying on about five more dresses that didn't fit or I didn't like. I tried on the last one in the dressing room.

It was very pretty. I put it on and didn't really like the way it fit so I didn't show the girls. I guess we have to look around again.

___________________________________________________________________
Hope you liked it!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I will update again today!!

Thx for reading!!:)