Chapter 35

I woke up still in the hospital in the arms of Jimmy. I've been here all week, at least I get out tomorrow. Jimmy has been here for about four days.

"Good morning, how's your knee feeling,"

"It hurts," "but feels a little better," I said.

"Well I um have to go I'll be back later," he said getting out of bed and leaving.

A couple minutes later Liz and Matt walked in.

"Hey girl how you feeling," Liz said.

"Fine," I said a little mad, that Jimmy left, he's been distant lately.

"Well someone's happy," Matt teased.

"Did Jimmy tell you where he was going," I asked. "He just got up and left," I added.

"No he just said he was leaving," Matt asked.

"Matt, babe can I um talk to Jaimie alone," Liz asked.

"Yea I'll go out with Antoine and Neil," Matt said and left.

"Jaimie are you okay," she asked.

"No, he hasn't talked to me a lot lately and when he just left I don't know I feel like he's hiding things from me. Last night he told me it was because he missed me and if he heard my voice he would want to come home but I don't think I buy it," I explained.

"Jaimie, Jimmy is a great guy I know he wouldn't cheat on you, but that is strange I really don't know what to say," Liz said.

(Jimmy's p.o.v)
I left. I shouldn't have, I left to go home and grab something's I had to leave. I have been distant with her and I don't know why. I couldn't live with out her but I can't do this anymore I miss her so much when I'm gone. I cried myself to sleep every night because it felt like something was missing. I can't take it anymore. That's why I left.

(Jaimie's p.o.v)
It's been 4 hours since Jimmy left, I decided to call him.

It went right to voicemail that's weird I thought.

"Hey Jaimie," Neil said interrupting my thoughts.

"Hi," I said.

"Um Jimmy stopped by and wanted me to give you this," he said handing a small package.

"Thanks," I said.

There was a note attached.

Dear Jaimie,
I don't know what to say. I went back to England, coach Shaffer needed me. I'm so sorry. I will miss you but I don't think I can do this anymore. I think we need to take a break. I know I shouldn't say this now with your knee but I think we should be friends. I'm really sorry.

From Jimmy.

Oh my god I can't believe it. I started crying so hard. I couldn't calm down. I loved him I I...a nurse came running in.

"Jaimie you need to calm down its fine what's the matter,"

"I I need to talk to to to-," I paused.

"Taylor, Sam, Alex, and Liz please," I said. I was starting to calm down.

"Jaimie are you okay what's wrong," they all said at once. I couldn't talk so I just gave them the note.

"Jaimie I'm so sorry," they said and hugged me.

"Why would he do that, wow what a douche," Liz said.

"I I," I started but couldn't finish before I started bursting out in tear.

"Everything's okay Jaimie," Sam said rubbing my back.

I thought I would marry Jimmy, grow old with him, and have kids, I can't believe this, I love him and always will. Why did this have to happen, especially now.
___________________________________________________________
What did you think of that chapter? What's in the package Jimmy gave her?
Please comment and vote:).