Chapter 53

(Jaimie)
Today was Jimmy's birthday party. The gang was coming over and giving Jimmy his presents and having lunch around 1:30. Then the boys and girls team and a bunch of other people were going over to the country club for a party. It was around 12:30 so I went upstairs to get ready then I went to the store to pick up stuff for lunch. I got some chicken breasts, corn, watermelon. I also went to another store to get Jimmy's ice cream cake.

When I got home home Jimmy was just walking downstairs.

"Jaimie where did you go," Jimmy asked.

"I went to the store, I got your cake," I replied.

"YYYYYYAAAYYYYY," he yelled jumping up and down like 5 year old. He came over and helped me put away the food. By the time we were done Antoine, Alex, Liz and Matt were here. The boys were outside grilling the chicken, and drinking beers. The girls were inside talking and I was getting the corn ready. A couple minutes later Taylor, Neil, Danny, and Sam came.

Once dinner was ready we sat down and ate.

"Happy birthday Jimmy,"We said.

After dinner Jimmy opened his presents. He opened mine first.

"Oh Jaimie thank you so much," he said when he opened the pair of cleats he was looking at in the store last month. They were too expensive so he didn't buy them. Jimmy leaned over and we kissed.

Then he opened Alex and Antoine's gift. They got him the new FIFA that came out.

"Thank you guys, boys I know what were doing tomorrow," Jimmy said and the girls rolled their eyes.

"Don't you guys ever do anything else," Liz asked.

"Why would we when we could play FIFA" Antoine said. Jimmy then opened Sam's and Danny's present, they got him a nike t-shirt.

"Thanks you guys, I was going to get this in the store yesterday, good thing I didn't," Jimmy said. Then he opened up the last present, Liz and Matts . It was Nike socks and a gift card.

"Thank you," once he was done everyone we had cake and then everyone went back home to get ready for his party. We had about 2 hours so Jimmy and sat on the couch to watch tv.

"What do you want to watch," Jimmy asked.

"Wait let me guess," he said pretending to think. "friends," he added.

"Yea," I said and jumped on the couch next to him. After two episodes of friends we went upstairs and got ready. I put on a read dress with some heels and Jimmy was wear a polo short with khakis.

____________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm so bored. I can't go anywhere so I'll probably be updating a lot more chapters today!:)
Thank you for reading hope you like it!:)
Please vote and comment:)