Chapter 42

DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG
I got out of bed and ran downstairs.
"Coming," I yelled. When I opened the door I saw Jimmy?!?!?

"Hi Jimmy," I said.

"Jaimie look I've been meaning to talk to you," he said. "Can I come in," he asked and I let him in.

"Jaimie look I'm sorry I was such an asshole I should have never told Molly I would stop being your friend," he started.

"After a while I started to realize something was missing and that was you, Jaimie can we please be friends again," he asked.
"Um-," I started but he cut me off.

"Check that let's go back to being a couple, what do you say," he said.

"No," I replied.

"What," he asked.

"Jimmy you broke my heart, then when we become friends you throw that away for a girl I'm tired of you breaking my heart okay," I said.

"But, but can we be friends at least," he begged.

"Yea I guess so," I replied.

"Okay so do you want to get something to eat," he asked.

"Sure," I said and put my shoes on. We walked out side and he opened the car door for me. Why didn't I say yes I just blew my chance, too late plus I don't think I could do it at least not know he has hurt me so many times I don't want to go thought that again.

*************

"Thank you Jimmy for lunch, it was fun," I said. It was just like old times. I missed this I really did.

"Yes it was I'll see you later, good night," Jimmy said.

I couldn't help but think did I do the right thing?

Should I have said yes to being his girlfriend?

I really wish I was still his girlfriend.

I should have said yes.

Why didn't I?

No I shouldn't have, he broke your heart you don't want that to happen again do you?

Nope.

I don't love him anymore! He's just a friend.

So I did do the right thing.

Because I don't love him
__________________________________________________________________________________
Short chapter!
Hope you like it comment what you think and what you thought and vote please!:)
Thank you for reading