Chapter 56

Today's our one year anniversary. Jimmy and I decided to just go on a picnic in the park instead of going out.

I woke up, Jimmy's arm was on my waist. I rolled over to see Jimmy had just woke up.

"Good morning, happy one year anniversary," I said.

"Happy one year," he said and kissed me. We stayed in bed for about an hour before we got up and went downstairs for lunch.

"What do you want to do today," Jimmy asked while we washed the dishes.

"I don't care, oh what about the mall," I asked.

"That's sounds good lets go when we're done here" he said. Once we were done we got ready and drove to the mall.

We walked in and were walking around. We went into Hollister and I found a really cute dress and a cardigan to match.

"Oh this is pretty," I said.

"Why don't you go try it on," Jimmy said.

"Ok but I don't think I'm getting it," I said and walked back to the dressing room with Jimmy. When I got the dress on it fit prefect. I walked out to show Jimmy.

"Oh wow Jamie you look so pretty," he said.

"Thank you." I said and went back into the dressing room. When I came out I went to go put the dress back but Jimmy stopped me.

"Jaimie I'll get it for you," he offered.

"No Jimmy it's fi-," I said but he cut me off.

"No let me get it as a present, happy one year anniversary," he said.

"But I thought we weren't doing presents, that we just wanted to spend the day together." I said.

"Yea but I want to get you this you can wear it on our picnic date tonight," he said and bought the dress and cardigan.

"Thank you again for the outfit," I said and intertwined our hands as we walked to the next store. Jimmy wanted to go into the sports store.

"Oh I want the FC Barcelona shirt," Jimmy said holding up a Messi shirt.

"Ok I'll buy it," I said and bought it before he could argue.

"Jamie you didn't have to buy that for me," he said. It fine it's a gift, you can wear it tonight," I said.

"Well anyway thank you," he said and kissed my cheek.
________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it:)
Please like and comment:)
Thanks for reading