Chapter 68

We were still looked around for a dress. I found a beautiful dress(3).

I walked back to find the girls. They had 3 other dresses picked out. I tried on the first one (1). It fit prefect! It was beautiful. I walked out to show the girls.

"Wow Jaimie you looked beautiful," they said.

"Thank you, I think I'm going to try on the others though," I said and walked back.

I tried on another dress (3) it fit pretty good but I didn't really like it as much as the first one. The next one I tried on was really pretty (2). I walked out and showed the girls.

"Ohh I love it," Alex said.

"I really like this one," I said.

"I have one more to try one," I said and went back and put the last one on(4). I loved it. It was so pretty and fit me perfectly.

I walked out and the girls loved it.

"When I first saw it I didn't like it that much but now that I see it on you, it looks beautiful," Liz said.

"Yea you look so pretty,"Alex and Taylor agreed.

"I think I'm going to get this one," I said.

"But I also really like the other one," I said holding up the other dress (2).

"Go with that one" Sam said pointing to one of the dresses (4)
I bought that one and we left.
I can't believe in one month I'll get married to my best friend.

_______________________________________

Hope you like it p:) thx for reading.

Comment which dress you like

Please vote!