Chapter 50

I woke up with the sun in my eyes and Jimmy's arm around my waist. I was facing him and he was facing me. His blonde hair was in his eyes, he needed a hair cut.

He then opened eyes and looked at me.

"Why are you staring at me," he asked.

"I just woke up and I didn't want to wake you up," I said.

"Oh, well good, morning beautiful," he said and pulled me closer. I don't know how long we stayed like that. It was nice just laying there in silence, a comforting silence enjoying each other's company.

"Jimmy let's get up I want to eat something," I said.

"Well I have to go do something I'll be by at 7 wear something not to fancy but nice, even though you always look nice," he said then kissed me on the cheek, got dressed and left. He probably has something planned for our anniversary today.

******
It was 7, Jimmy would be here any minute. I then heard a car horn outside and saw Neil. I walked outside.

"Jaimie, Jimmy wanted me to pick you up," he explained. We drove to a restaurant down the street. We walked in and went to a back room. Jimmy had a private table for two set up with candles and a fire going.

"Aw Jimmy it great thank you so much," I said and kissed him. He pulled out my chair for me and I sat down.

After eating Jimmy turned on a slow song and grabbed my hand and we danced.

"Thank you Jimmy for a wonderful night, you didn't have to do all this," I said.

"Well this isn't it, and yes I do because I want you to know how much you mean to me. I love you so much and you mean the world to me," he said.

"Jimmy I love you soo much and you mean the world to me as well, you're the best boyfriend ever," I said.

After dancing we got in Jimmy's car and drove to an empty field. We got out and Jimmy went to the back of his truck and there was bunch of pillows and blankets set up.

We got in the back and laid down. Jimmy was on his back with his arm around me and I had my head on his chest.

"The starts are so pretty," I said.

"You are prettier though," he said I giggled at his cheesiness.

"What," he asked.

"You're so cheesy," I told him.

"Whatever," he said. The date was amazing. No one has ever taken the time to make the date prefect but Jimmy, like this date and our date on Valentine's Day.

"Thank you Jimmy tonight was prefect happy 2 months'" I said.

"Happy two months babe I love you," he said back.

I don't know how long we sat there but once we got home I was pretty tired. I went upstairs and it in the shower. When I got out Jimmy and I got in bed.

Once my head hit the pillow I was out.

***********

I woke up the next day with a bunch of texts.
Alex-hey lets have a girls day!!:)
Taylor-yea totally I'll drive:))
Sam-what time??
Taylor-1:30?:)
Alex and sam- sounds good.
Liz- jaimie can I come over early so taylor won't have to drive back and forth.

I responded and said that's was good. It was about 10 now, so I went downstairs. Jimmy was cooking eggs and bacon. I grabbed a plate and started eating.

"The girls and I want to have a girls day and Taylor is picking me up around 1:30 and Liz is coming over early so Taylor doesn't have to run all over," I told Jimmy.

"Okay I'll ask Matt to hang out," he replied then got up and throw away his plate.

Once I was done I went upstairs and got ready. Then i came back down and sat next to Jimmy.

He was watching The Big Bang Theory. A couple minutes later the door bell rang.

"I got it," I told Jimmy and opened the door and Liz and Matt walked in.

"Hi," I said and gave my brother a hug, then gave Liz one.

"Matt, Jimmy is in the living room," I said and Matt disappeared into the other room. They started playing FIFA, I could tell because we heard the yelling at the tv. Loz and I went into the kitchen and talked.

Once Taylor got here with everyone we said goodbye to the boys and went to the mall.

(At the mall)
After going in forever 21 and Hollister Sam suggested lunch so we walked to the food court. Alex, Liz, and I went to subway and Taylor and Sam went to Taco Bell.

Then we sat down at a table, and started eating while we made small talk.

"So have heard what happened with Nick," Liz asked.

"No," everyone said. Nick was the center defender for the boys team and was hurt pretty bad in the last game.

"He has to get back and knee sugary and won't be back until next season" Liz said.

"Oh wow I just heard he was just getting knee surgery, how did you know," I asked.

"Matt talked to him and told me," she explained.

"After surgery he has physical therapy that's why it will take that long," Liz added.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________how was this chapter??
Hope you like the third book so far!
Thank you for reading.
Please vote and comment what you think.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
How was that chapter?
How is the third book so far?
Thank you for reading hope you like it Please vote and comment what you think!!!:)))