Chapter 32

It's February 15th, the day Jimmy and coach Shaffer leave for England.

I was currently at the airport with Jimmy trying to hold back tears. Yesterday was our 10 month anniversary, and he probably won't be here of 11 months or even our one year anniversary, but this is such a good experience for him and he's always wanted to do something like this.

"this is the last call for flight 218,"

"I guess this is goodbye Jaimie," he said.

"Goodbye Jimbo," I said about to start crying.

"Bye Jaimbo I love you I promise I'll call and text when ever I can, love you so much don't worry I'll be back the week of July 4th," he said.

"Bye I love you too," I replied then he kissed me and got on the plane. It was then I started crying. I cried the whole way to Alex's house. I was staying there some nights while Jimmy was gone because I hated sleeping alone. Sam, Taylor and Liz were sleeping there tonight as well.

I knocked on her door still crying.

"Jaimie it's fine," she said and pulled my in a hug.

"I miss him so much," I said starting to calm down.

"I'm sure he misses you too, but he's doing something he's always wanted to do, he always wanted to go to London and he always wanted to play there even of it was for a miner league,"

"I know but I wish he was with me, I Love him and I don't know how I will survive this year," I explained.

********

We were currently watching the notebook and crying as well. That pretty much all I did today was cry. Then my phone went off.

"Hello," I said.

"Jaimie I miss you," Jimmy said thought the phone.

"Jimmy how was your flight," I asked.

"It was good," he replied.

"It's soo cool over here coach Shaffer gave me a tour and it is soo cool," he said.

"I'm glad your having fun," I said.

"Yea, well I got to go I'll talk to you later love you,"

"Bye love you," I said and he hung up.

***************

That was a month ago, it was the last time I heard from Jimmy. Every time I call him he doesn't answer and then I get a text saying sorry babe I'm busy I'll call you later. That never happens. I'm not staying with Alex anymore since she sold her place and moved into Antoine, who lives down the road from my and Jimmy's house.

Knock knock
I opened the door to see...Dakota.

"What are you doing here," I said rudely.

"Babe I told you I would be back, and when your little boyfriend isn't here to save you," he said.

"Well sorry but I told you to get away" I said shutting the door but he was too strong and walked right in. He then started kissing me. I kicked him where the sun don't shine. That wasn't the best idea. He got really mad and started to push and kick me.

************
Short chapter sorry I haven't updated in a while I've had tons of homework. I will update more don't worry. Please comment what you thought and like:)