Chapter 19

*Jaimie's p.o.v*
I woke up with the sun in my eyes. It's was 2 months ago that I was released from the hospital. It's February 14th, yes it's Valentine's Day but it's also Jimmy and I's 2 month anniversary. It's weird that it happened that way, but it did. I got up and saw it was 12. I had an 2 hours and a half before Jimmy would pick me up. I showered last night so I went downstairs and made lunch . After lunch I went upstairs, but and put white shirt with a red cardigan with some jeans, grey scarf and my red toms. I wanted to wear red for valentines day. When I was done I went downstairs and waited for Jimmy to pick me up.
Knock knock
I answered the door but there was no one there, I looked around and found no one. There was however a bouquet of roses with a note attached. It said....
Dear Jaimie,
Happy Valentines day/2 month anniversary. Two months ago I made the best decision to ask out my bestie, who I was and still am madly in love with. I love you so much and can't wait for tonight:).
~Love Jimmy<3
I got in the car and drove to the park. When I got there I went down to the lake and saw Garret.

"Hi Garret what are you doing here" I asked.

"I'm here to give you this, it's from Jimmy" he replied while handing me a folded piece of paper.

"Oh well thank you" I said.

"No problem Jaimie have fun tonight," he said and walked away.

Dear Jaimie
Here this is where we had our first date, it's was an amazing night. Next place is Antoine's house to find your next note.
~love Jimbo <3

I walked up to my car and drove to Antoine's house. Once I got there I rang the door bell and waited for Antoine to open the door.

"Hi Jaimie are you here for your note" Antoine said after opening the door.

"Yes I am do you know what is going on,"

"Here's your note, and yes I do know but that's not for you to know right now," he replied

"I was afraid of that," I said and he chuckled at my comment.

"Bye Antoine" I said walking to my car.

"Bye" he yelled back. I got in and started the car then opened the note.

Dear Jaimie
The next place you go is Sam's house to get the next note and something else you will like;)
~Love your Jimbo <3

I pulled out of the drive way and drove to Sam's house. I turned on the radio and Night Changes by One Direction came on. I love this song but couldn't help but wonder what Jimmy was up to and why I had to do all this running around. I pulled up to Sam's house and got out of the car. I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer.

"Hey Jaimie why don't you come in" she said and opened the door so I could come in.

"Thank you do you have my note," I asked.

"Yes and he also left a present hold on I'll be right back," she said and disappeared upstairs. When she came back down she was holding a bag with a piece of paper.
"You are suppose to open it here and read the note last," she said.

"Okay," I said and opened the gift. I pulled out a pretty red dress.

"Oh my,"I said in awe.

"I wonder how long it took him to plan all this out," I said and Sam nodded in agreement. I then took out the note and read it.

Dear Jaimie,
Hope you like the dress;) Sam got it for me, anyway I would like you to keep it until I tell you to put it on.
The next note is at Alex's house.
~ love Jimmy <3