Chapter 59

(Jaimie)
Today the girls team didn't have a game but Liz, Alex, Sam, Taylor and I were going to watch the boys home game.

"Jimmy are you ready we need to leave," I yelled up the stairs.

"Yea I just have to grab my shin guards, but I can't find them," he replied.

"Jimmy they are down here by your bag," I yelled and giggled. "You told me to put them there this morning," I said and kept laughing, while Jimmy ran down the stairs.

"It's not funny babe," he said grabbing his shin guards and shoving them into his bag.

"It kind of is," I said grabbing his keys and walking out the door.

*********
We were in the stands watching the game. We were winning 2-0 and it was the start of the second half. Jimmy was dribbling down field when one of the defenders slides and trips Jimmy. It looks like he twisted or rolled his ankle.

He hasn't gotten up. He athletic trainer came on and talked to him then helped him off the field. I got out of my seat and ran down to the locker room to meet them.

"We are going to have to take you to the hospital," the trainer said when I got down there.

"Jamie, I can't take him to the hospital can you," Abby the trainer asked.

"Yea that's fine thank you Abby," I said and helped Jimmy out to the car.

"Jaimie it really hurts," Jimmy complained, we were about 5 minutes from the hospital.

"Jimmy we are almost there," I said. A couple minutes later we were in the parking lot. I got out of the car and ran over to Jimmy's side to help him out. Jimmy leaned on me while we were walking into the hospital and then he sat down in the waiting room and I talked to the people behind the counter.

"Hi my boyfriend hurt his ankle in a soccer game he said it hurts to walk is there anyway we could have wheel chair," I asked the lady.

"Yes, if you can fill this out and I'll bring you over a wheelchair," she said while she got up and walked around the corner. I grabbed the clip board and sat down next to Jimmy. I started filling out his information. The lady came back with the wheel chair and we helped him into it.

"Jimmy we have a room ready if you want to just follow me,"a nurse came in and said. I wheeled Jimmy back to the room and the nurse asked what happened. Jimmy explained and she left. A couple minutes later a doctor came in.

"Jimmy we are going to take you back to get x-rays, you can come if you want or you can stay here," the doctor said to me.

"Ok I'll just come if that's ok," I said and got up to wheel Jimmy in. When we were done we waited for the news from the doctor.
____________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How was that chapter?
Please vote and comment what you think!!:)

Love at midfieldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें