Chapter 69

Today is Saturday, June 3rd. Also the day I will marry my best friend. I slept over at Alex's with all the girls and the boys went over to Jimmy's and I's place. When I woke up I went downstairs.

"Good morning," I said still not fully awake.

"Good morning, are you excited," Liz asked.

"Yea, and not really awake yet," I said.

"So we were thinking of going out to eat then going to the church and getting ready there," Sam explained.

"Okay," I said. I went back upstairs and put on my Central F.C. sweat pants and t-shirt and left my straight, brown hair down.

Once everyone was ready we went to rapids and ate. We sat in a booth. I decided to get a chicken Cesar salad, Alex and Liz got that as well. Sam and Taylor both got soup.

We talked about how we were going to do hair and make up and what we had to do when we go to the church.

********

After lunch we went right to the church and started with my make up and hair. Then we did the braids maids then got dressed. This is it, in about an hour I'll be getting married.

I'm so excited, I can't stop smiling.

______________________________________

Hope you like it! I'll update again today!!:)

Please comment and vote:) thx for reading