Chapter 40

"WHAT THATS NOT TRUE," I yelled. Conner had come over to ask me if I was cheating on him with Jimmy.

"But you still love him," Conner said. We have been going out for 3 months and this would be the third time he's done this, this month.

"No I don't I love you, why do you get like this," I said.

"I don't know I'm sorry I should trust you, but I um well I feel really guilty and that's why I have been doing this," he started.

"My ex girlfriend called me last month and wants to get back together, I said yes and I'm sorry I still love her, and I know you still love Jimmy, I sorry Jaimie but I'm breaking up with you," he said.

"Oh wow well I guess this is good bye" I said and pushed him out the door. I can't believe it, is it me. I'm not still in love with Jimmy, he's just friend now nothing more. I just sat on the coach and watched Friends. Tomorrow we were going over to Taylor's and Neil's place for Thanksgiving.

************
"Happy Thanksgiving," I said when I walked in.

"Happy Thanksgiving," everyone said when I walked in.

"I thought Conner was coming," Matt said. I tried to hold back tears, well he accused me of cheating because he cheated on me and then told me everything and broke up with me I thought.

"He um cheated on me," I said. Alex, Antoine, Matt, Liz, Taylor, Neil, Sam and Danny turned their head and came over and gave me hugs.

"Oh I'm sorry are you okay," they asked.

"I'm fine, where's Jimmy," I asked. Wanting to change the subject

"He's at Molly's parents house they are coming over for dessert," Sam replied. An hour after we ate Jimmy and Molly came through the door.

"Happy thanksgiving," everyone said.

"Hi Jaimie," Molly said and sat next to me.

"Hi," I said back.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall tomorrow to get to know each," she said.

"Yea that would be nice," I said, I really don't want to but she's Jimmy girlfriend I'll give her a try.

*******
Molly and I were walking into forever 21.

"So how are you and Jimmy doing," I asked trying to make a conversation.

"Good he's such a great guy, my ex boyfriend was such a dick," she replied.

"So was mine, not Conner but the guy I dated before, his name was Dakota," I replied.

"Oh mine was Nate," she said.

"Wait Nate Grig," I said, this guy went to my high school and was a complete jerk.

"Yea how did you know him," she asked.

"He went to my high school," I replied.

"How did you guys meet," I asked.

"Oh I meet him at a Starbucks," she said.

It's was a great day we totally clicked we were talking about Nate and all the jerky stuff he did. We also talked about other things.

"Jaimie I do have a question though," she said seriously.

"Yea what is it," I said.

"Well you and Jimmy dated right," she said I was afraid of that.

"Yes but I promise there is nothing between," I said.

"I didn't think so but I was worried that maybe you didn't like me because you still liked him," she said.

"No are you kidding Jimmy and decided to be friends and now I have a new one," I said.

"So do I," she said and we giggled.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys I hope you like the book:)) please comment what you think and vote:)