Chapter 2

*skip to the weekend*
It's Saturday and today is the home opener!! It's going to be the first time I play professional soccer!! I get up and get ready for practice. Coach wanted us there early we have a lot of work to do today. This whole week we have been fitted for jerseys that we are getting today! It's really hard balancing school and professional soccer, I'm thinking of taking online classes to finish out my senior year and maybe college courses.

Then there's a knock at my door. I open and see Taylor Samantha and Alexandra. They were driving me to the field we get in the car and turn up the CD Alex had in her car. Durning ride there we listened to 18 by one direction and good girls by 5sos. Today I had to make a video with some two other girls that were joining the team this year also. Central fc always announces the new players on the day of the home opener. We got out of the car, it was sunny but not to hot. It was a beautiful day.

After making the video and the interview I head over to get my jersey and get changed into my practice jersey. We stared with a few passing drills then moved to shooting. After that we headed into the locker room to discuss the starting line up.

"Ok ladies we are playing a good team but I think we can pull off the win. I'm going to put the starting line up on the board. We are playing a four four two. Up top for the two strikers are Taylor and Elizabeth. Taylor left Elizabeth right. Midfield left to right is Jaimie, Natalie, Jasmine, Sophia. The back four left to right is Sam, Nicole, Lia, and Alex. Okay girls and play hard hands in. ONE TWO THREE CENRAL FC!" Couch said.
*durning the game*
It's 1-1 there's 5 minutes. I'm dribbling down the field I do couple of scissors fake right and go left then cross it. Taylor heads it into the goal.
GOAL!!!!! Screams the crowd as well as the announcers say into the mic it's now 2-1 us all we need is to defend them and this game is ours. It's the last minute and the other time is coming down field pretty fast our goalie comes out but they easily get around. Just as they were about to shoot Alex comes running in and slide tackles them clearing the ball out. Then the whistle blows signaling the end of the game. WE WON!! Everybody on the team runs over to Alex. We carry her to the locker rooms and the coach comes in to congratulate us. After that the team goes out to eat the girls and I are meet the boys there. As I'm walking out of the locker room I look around for Dakota, my boyfriend, he was going to pick me up and come with us out to eat. I didn't see him so I just to ride with the girls. We head over to the restaurant that central fc owns. After each home game we go over eat then go into a room where people can come up and get a picture with the players and they can buy shirts and all that jazz. After eating we go into the players lounge. A little girl and boy come up to me and ask for a picture. Of course I said yes. We took the picture and I saw a couple of girls from my school soccer team.
"Hi Emily hi Rachel," I said
"Hey Jaimie,"
"why didn't you tell us you were playing with central fc," Rachel exclaimed
"I don't know I just didn't sorry," I said
"Plus you guys are huge fans and word the would get out faster then I could say central fc," I joked.
"That is true," Emily said
"So when will you introduce me and Neil," Emily squealed
"Never," I joked again
"We should probably get going and leave you to smile for all those pictures,"
"Okay see you at school Monday,"
After everyone left the coach pulled me aside.
"Jaimie I was wondering if you would consider doing online classes this way you can come to the office everyday and still get a good education," he asked me.
"Yeah I could definitely consider that I'll look online schools tonight," I replied.
"Great thank you Jaimie great job today and I'll see you Monday or are you coming to the boys opener tomorrow," he said.
"Yeah I think the whole girls team will be there," I said not totally sure.
"Okay see then good night," he said walking away.
"Good night," I called after him.
When I got home I looked at my phone to see I had a text from Dakota.
From Dakota❤️
D=hey sorry I couldn't come to your game I had to do something I'll see you tomorrow babe:)xx
I didn't text back I was mad at him he promised he would come and drive me but he didn't. I decide to get in the shower and go to bed. I climbed into bed logged onto my laptop and looked at school I found one and I sent them and email. I then drifted off to sleep.