Chapter 34

I woke up, in a hospital. Alex and sam were sitting in chairs by the door.

"Hey your awake how do you feel," Sam asked.

"Good what happened,"

"Well you got slide tackled and tore your ACL and they took you way in the ambulance and they gave you pain killers and then you passed out," Alex explained.

"Oh wow," I said.

"That was two days ago though you had surgery yesterday and they said you would wake up soon but you didn't until now," Sam added.

"Oh my," I said starting to remember everything.

"I think I woke up after surgery but then went back to sleep I remember talking with a nurse," I said.

"Oh that's good your getting your memory back, I wonder why they didn't tell us" Alex said.

"How long am I staying here," I asked.

"I think until Friday which is June 30th and then you'll need crutches," Alex said. Then a nurse walked in she looked about 35.

"Hi Jaimie it's good to see you're awake,"

"Yea, how long will I be here," I asked.

"Well you have to stay in the hospital until Saturday July 1st," she said.

Great I thought I won't be able to do anything with Jimmy besides sit around with him. The first time I get to see him since he left and I can't do anything but sit spring for a day. Jimmy was coming in on Friday.

Then my phone rang.

"Hello," I said through the phone.

"Hi Jaimie I got off early this week and I'm at the airport will you come get me if your busy then I'll get a cab," he said. I didn't want to talk so I handed the phone to Alex. She explained everything and hung up.

"He's on his way," she said.

"Well I don't want to see him," I said.

"Why," she asked.

"He has only called me once in four months and it was a very short convo, I said starting to cry.

"Jaimie he's busy come on just give him a chance he's looking forward to seeing you," Alex said.

"Yea Jaimie he loves you don't worry," Sam said. Then a couple minutes later Jimmy walked through the door.

"Hi princess how are you doing," he asked.

"Good," I replied.

"We will give you privacy," Sam said while they walked out.

"Look Jaimie I'm so sorry I haven't talked to you it just I missed you so much and I knew that if I heard your voice and want to pack up and come home and be with you, hold you in my arms again, kiss you, hug you, cuddle with you, and just be near you, but I knew that coach Shaffer needs me, yea I know I didn't handle it the best way I was stupid to not even text you, when Alex told me what happened I felt like a dick, because I wasn't there for you the last four months. I love you Jaimie Elizabeth Smith," Jimmy said.

"Jimmy I love you to I missed you so much, next time please at least text me" I said and he kissed me.

"So when do you get out of the hospital," he asked.

"Not until Friday and it's only Wednesday, I don't know what I'm going to do," I said. I moved over the best I could without hurting my knee so he could lay down with me. He climbed in bed and we just sat there quietly both enjoying being with each other again. I then feel asleep in his arms. It has been too long since I feel asleep in his arms, WAY to long.

______________________________________________________
How was that chapter??
Please vote and comment what you thought:)