Chapter 51

"BABE I'LL BE IN THE CAR," Jimmy yelled from downstairs.

"OK," I yelled back. I was getting ready to go to the hospital since Jimmy and I wanted to go see Nick, who just had his second surgery a couple days ago.

Once I was ready I walked out to the car and we drove to the hospital. When Jimmy pulled up to the hospital, memories came flooding back.

It's the same hospital. The hospital that my uncle, the only father figure to me, had died in. I don't know if I can do this.

"Jaimie I'm sorry I didn't know it was the same hospital when Nick told me the name," Jimmy said.

"No, no it's fine let's just um go in," I said, I know he wanted to visit Nick and I knew it would make Nick feel better. I'll just push through the tears.

We walked in and got in the elevator. Once we go to his room we walked in.

"Hey Nick how you feeling," Jimmy asked when walked in.

"I'm good how are you guys," Nick said.

"We're good," I said.

"I can't believe I can't play it sucks," Nick said.

"Yea I know bud," Jimmy said.

We talked for a while and then Jimmy and I left and went to rapids for dinner. We were meeting the gang there.

"Table for, Jaimie how many are there," Jimmy said.

"10," I replied.

They seated us at booth and Jimmy and I looked the menu. I decided to get New England clam chowder.

"Hey Jaimie, hi Jimmy," Alex said when I was done looking at the menu.

"Hi," Jimmy said who was still looking at the menu.

"Hey Alex where's Antoine," I asked.

"He's parking the car," she replied while she sat next to me. A couple minutes later Antoine walked in and sat next to Alex.

Soon after everyone was here and we had just ordered our food. We were talking about random things like Nick and how he's doing, our away game this weekend and other things. Once we were done, Jimmy and I went home.

"Jaimie again I'm sorry about the hospital I just didn't know it was the same hospital but I felt bad because when we pulled up I saw you-," he said.

"Jimmy it's fine," I said cutting him off then intertwined our hands. He was so cute, I love him so much.

"I love you," he said and turned and smile at me.

"Eyes on the road," I teased.

"What no I love you too," he said.

"Nope," I said popping the p. When we got home Jimmy started chasing me through the house. Then I fell on the couch and he started tickling me.

"Ji-Jimmy stop," I said in between laughing.

"Only if you say I love Jimmy so much and Hes the cutest and sexiest person ever, he said.

"No," I said and he kept tickling me.

"Fine fine, I love Jimmy so much and he's the cutest and sexiest person ever," I said and he stopped tickling me. I went upstairs to get in the shower and go to bed.

Once k was out of the shower I got in bed and waited for Jimmy to get out of the shower. Once he was do he got in bed. I stared at him for a while thinking that he really needs a hair cut.

"What," he asked.

"You need a hair cut," I told him.

"Will you give me one, he asked.

"Sure I'll give you one tomorrow," I said and he got in bed. We cuddled for a little the fell asleep.
*********
"Jimmy sit still," I asked for the third time this morning. I was giving Jimmy a hair cut but he wasn't sitting still.

"Say please," he said.

"Will you please sit still," I said.

"No," he said and starting laughing.

"Jimmy," I said.

"You have to give me a kiss," he said and I kissed him on the check. Once I was done with his hair cut we had lunch. After lunch we sat on the couch and watched tv. We were both still in our pjs and were basically just having a lazy day. It was Wednesday and tomorrow the girls went to Florida and the boys went to Virginia for our away game this weekend.

Two hours later it was 3 so we went upstairs to pack everything and then I started dinner around 4:30.

"Jaimie whatcha making," Jimmy asked when he got downstairs.

"Chicken with mashed potatoes and a salad," I said. Once everything was ready I put it on the table and we ate.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for readying hope you like it!:))
Please vote and comment what you think!:))