Chapter 11

Jimmy's p.o.v
When the movie was over I realized Jaimie had fallen asleep. She was so pretty when she sleeps I wish she was mine. Wait what no she's my best friend what am I saying.
"Goodnight guys" I said picking up Jaimie and carrying her up to her room. I put her on the bed and went to change then I got into bed with her. When I got in she snuggled into me, it's felt weird but sorta nice. I then fell asleep.
*next morning* (Jaimie's p.o.v)
Beep beep beep
I woke up, it's 4:30 another away game this weekend. I got up and got in the shower quick, blow dried my hair, then went to wake up the others, then came back to wake up Jimmy. He's not much of a morning person so I saved him for last.
"Jimbo get up we have to leave soon"
"Ughhh 5 more minutes"
"No I already woke up everyone else come on get up" I said grabbing his arms trying to pull him out of bed. I failed miserably when he pulled me on top of him ,we were both laughing uncontrollably.
"Hey you two get off each other and put of bed" Danny yelled when he passed my room. I giggled and turned away because I didn't want him to see me blush. Then I got up and got ready, then grabbed my bags and went to put them in Jimmy's car. Jimmy said he would drive me, Antoine, and Alex to the field and Taylor, Neil,Sam, and Danny were driving together. We all got on our cars and drove off. Once Jimmy pulled up we all got out, we were like one of first people there so we got our seats and sat down. Jimmy and I sat in front of Antoine and Alex. Taylor and Neil sat across from me and Jimmy and Sam and Danny sat behind them.
"Jaimbo"
"Yes Jimbo"
"Im bored" Jimmy complained, we weren't even 30 minutes out and he's already complaining.
"How about 20 questions"
"Okay I'll go first" Jimmy replied
"ok I got it," he then added.
"Is it a a living thing" I asked
"Yes"
"Is it a person"
"Yes"
"Are they on the bus"
"Yes"
"Me"
"No"
"You"
"No, you have 15 left"
"Umm alex"
"Nope"
"Antoine"
"Yes"
After playing for a while Jimmy got up and went to use the bathroom. Alex jumped in his seat.
"What's up Jaimbo" she said teasingly
"Ha yea that's what he calls me"
"Dude he likes you"
"No I don't think so" I said then added "really you think"
"Yes you guys have cute nick names that are basically the same name"
"Well yea"
Then Jimmy came out of the bathroom.
"Alex can I have my seat back" he asked
"Yea I just had to ask Jaimie a question" she replied and gave me a little wink.
*sunday after the game*
We were getting ready to leave and go home. Jimmy and I were walk out to the buses when Neil pulled me aside.
"Jaimie can I talk to you for a second" he asked
"Yes what's up"
"Okay I got everything in place for tomorrow so what time should we be at your house to get the boat"
"Um how about 12", I asked
"That works I'll tell the boys" Neil said, and then we walked onto the bus.
"Jaimbo I saved your seat next to me" Jimmy shouted
"Thank you Jimmy" I said sitting next to him
"I did kinda want seat be Neil but I guess I'll sit here" I joked
"Ugh fine be that way" he said playing along turning away from me.
"I'm just kidding Jimbo I would rather sit here" I said
"Yay" he cheered like a little kid.
"Hey I thought we were friends" Neil whined.
"Oh come on I'm just kidding"
"Yea I know you are" Neil replied winking. Why do all of them think we will date. He doesn't like me back and never will. Maybe I should find a boyfriend and move on.
____________________________________________________________________________________