Chapter 60

We have been waiting for a half an hour for what happened with Jimmy's ankle.

"Hi sorry for the wait Jimmy the x-rays says there is nothing wrong with you ankle, so we are going to give you an M.R.I. so I will take you in now," he said.

I walked out to the waiting room because Alex had said they came after the game.

"Hey guys," I said when I walked out. They got out of the chairs and walked over asking a bunch of questions.

"Right now he's going into get an M.R.I.," I said. They nodded and sat back down. I sat down with them. A couple minutes later Jimmy came out on crutches, with the doctor trailing behind him.

"Jimmy here has a sprained ankle, he will be on crutches for 2 weeks then, he should try to walk, with this boot for another two weeks, after that he can try walking without the boot and if he wants maybe with brace I'll give you," the doctor said. The doctor also told me other things to do.

We helped Jimmy in the car then Jimmy and I drove back home.

"Jimmy why don't you go upstairs if you can, and I'll get you pillows and a ice pack," I said. Jimmy carefully walked upstairs and I helped him prop up his ankle.

"Jaimie thanks for everything tonight babe," he said and I got in bed next to him. I rested my head on his should and feel asleep.

(4 weeks later)

Jimmy just got back from the doctor and he just has an ankle brace. He's happy because he won't have to wear the big boot tomorrow for Matt and Liz's wedding. They are so excited I am too.

"So babe, what do you want to do today," Jimmy asked.

"We have to go down to the office remember, we have to make the Valentines day video with Alex and Antione," I said grabbing my keys.

"Oh yea I forgot," he said and we walked out to the car.

"I can't believe Valentines day is next week," Jimmy said when we pulled up at the office.

"Yea, I know," I said. When we got out we saw Alex and Antoine getting out of the car.

"ANTOINE," Jimmy yelled.

"JIMMY," Antoine yelled back. We walked inside and they seated us on two love seats with a table in the middle. On the table was a box of chocolates, candy, a card, a pillow, and gummy treats. They told Jimmy to introduce everyone when they said so.

"Hi I'm Jimmy and this is my girlfriend Jaimie, my best pal Antoine, and his girlfriend Alex," he said when they told him.

"Today we are going to tell you what we think of these valentines day treats, Valentines day is actually our favorite holiday," Antoine said picking up the gummy treats.

"First we are going to do the gummy treats Antoine has," I said. Antoine gave as all one and Jimmy fed me one and I fed Jimmy one. Alex and Antoine did that as well.

"These are really gross," Alex and I said at the same time then started laughing.

"Yea these are terrible," Jimmy and Antoine agreed, Antoine kept putting more in his month.

"As you keep eating them," Jimmy said.

"Well you have to try more than one," Antoine replied. We finished the video then went out for dinner.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How was that chapter?
Please comment what you think and vote!:)