Chapter 22

Robbie Bersage, my best friend from elementary school. He started walking over when we made eye contact.

"Jaimie is that you," he said as he got closer.

"Yea Robbie, god I haven't seen you since what like fifth grade," I said as I got up from my chair and went over to hug him.

"Robbie this is Jimmy my boyfriend, and this is Alex and Antoine," I said introducing them to Robbie.

"Hi nice to meet you," Alex Antoine and Jimmy said.

"So are you still living out in Ohio," I asked. He was my best friend until the end of fifth grade when he moved from Pennsylvania to Ohio.

"Yea I play on the professional soccer team out there," he said.

"Oh well I guess then your here for the central FC home opener, we will be playing you this weekend," Antoine said.

"Yea I guess I'll see then, anyway I better get going I have to be getting back to my table with my teammates so I'll see you guys around, it was nice meeting you bye Jaimie," he said and walked away. I sat back down.

"So you guys excited for the home opener, it seems like just yesterday I quite school started playing wither central FC and online school," I said starting a conversation.

"Yea I so excited, you guys have your first game away right," Antoine asked me and Alex.

"Yup in Seattle," Alex replied.

"Yea I can't wait, we leave tomorrow," I added. Then the waiter came with our food, and we started eating.

*******
I went to Jimmy's house after dinner and decided to stay the night since he was taking me to the airport tomorrow when the team heads out to Seattle. I had most of my clothes at his house since we would stay at his place cause it's bigger. The rest of my clothes were packed for this weekend. I was pretty tired when we got home so I checked everything and we went upstairs, I got in the shower and in bed and fell right to sleep. Before I drift off I said goodnight.

"Night Jimmy love you," I said.

"Night love you too," he said and pulled me closer.

*************
"Jaimie babe wake up it's time to get up to go to the airport," I heard but I didn't want to get up so I rolled over.

"Princess please get up," Jimmy whispered and shook me a little.

"Okay fine," I said and got put of bed. I put on my grey central FC sweat pants that and my number on it and my uggs and hoodie. I brushed teeth and hair grabbed my bags and walked downstairs. Jimmy got muffins yesterday at the store so he handed me my muffin and we headed out the door. I put my bag in the trunk and got in the passenger seat. The whole ride was silent, not awkward but peaceful. Jimmy had his hand on my thigh until I grabbed his hand and held it, I didn't want to leave him this weekend I hate leaving him or him leaving me but I would be back on Monday.

We got out of the car and walked over to meet the team at the gate. Then it was time for me to get on the plane.

"Bye Jimmy cya on Monday," I said and tried not to cry.

"Bye Jaimbo," he said also trying not to cry, we hated being apart, it was like something was missing. Him he was missing.

"I'll pick you up here on Monday call me when you land I love you," he said

"I will, love you too," I replied and we kissed. It was amazing, I felt sparks and I knew he was the one, he was my Prince Charming.
________________________________________________________________________
Two short chapters!
Hope you liked it:)
Please comment what you thought and vote :)