Chapter 48

"Jaimie I have to ask you something," Jimmy said when we got to his house after the wedding.

"Yea," I said.

"Why didn't you want to be my girlfriend when I asked you before," he said.

"Well I didn't realize I still loved you," I replied.

"Oh, I was just wondering, I didn't think you would say yes tonight but I thought I should give it a shot, I'm glad I did," he said and got in bed.

*******
The next morning I woke up in Jimmy's arms. I missed waking up like this. I got up and went downstairs to make breakfast. A couple minutes later Jimmy came down and wrapped his arms around me.

"Morning beautiful," he said.

"Morning," I said. I was reaching for the pancake mix but I couldn't so Jimmy had to get it for me.

"Aww your so short," he teased. I stuck my tongue out at him and he chuckled.

After we ate we just sat around and cuddled. I was so happy he and I were back together.

*******
One month later I was at Jimmy's house and we were talking.

"Jaimie I was wondering, do you like Max," he said.

"Oh my god no why have you been asking me that for the past week," I said.

"Because you guys are close so I just was wondering," he said.

"Do you think I'm cheating on you," "don't you trust me," I asked.

"I do but you hang out a lot," he said.

"Jimmy I love you plus he has a girlfriend, and I love you so much," I said.

"Jaimie I love you too but you guys spend a lot of time together and you have keys to each other's apartment and-," I cut him off.

"Jimmy I'm not going to keep having this argument,"

"But,"

"No Jimmy stop,"

"Jaimie I just-,"

"I don't care we can't keep having the same fight,"

"Then maybe this isn't meant to be maybe we should go on a break," Jimmy said.

"Fine" I said and walked out the door.

When I got home I sat on the bench by the window and cried I want to make this work. Why can't we get it right? Maybe we shouldn't be together. I shouldn't have said yes, but I love him.
_______________________________________________________________
What do you think of the book so far?
Thank you for reading hope you liked it:)
Please comment what you think and vote