Chapter 31

The next day I woke up and Jimmy was still asleep. I walked downstairs and made both of us an omelet.

After a while I heard Jimmy come downstairs and he wrapped he's arms around me and put his head on my shoulder.

"Morning Jimmy," I said.

"I'm mad at you," he said jokingly

"And why are you mad,"

"You left me upstairs by myself," he said.

"Well I made you breakfast," I said.

"Yay I love you" he said and started jumping up and down like a little kid. I giggled as I put the omelets on a plate and gave one to Jimmy. He sat down beside me and we ate.

"When do you leave," I asked.

"What's today's date," he asked.

"It's um January 13," I replied.

"I leave on the 15th of February," he said. That would be the day after our 10 month anniversary. Would he be able to be here durning our 1 year anniversary?

"Ok so we have about a month," I said.

"Yup," he said shoving food into his mouth.

"Jimmy that's gross," I said.

"Soo," he said.

"It's gross," I said.

"And your point is," he said

"It gross," I replied.

"Whatever," he replied

Today we were going out with matt and Liz. Ya I'm going in a double date with my brother well half brother but to me he's a brother.

When I came downstairs after getting ready I found Jimmy on the couch watching basketball.

"Ready to go Jimbo," I said.l grabbing my keys.

"Yea," he said taking the keys from me and heading to my car.

We picked up Matt an Liz then headed to the movies.

We were going to see the boy next door. (Idk what it's is about so I'm going to skip to after the movies over)

************

We were sitting at dinner waiting for our food.

"So Jimmy are you excited about living in England for a year," matt asked.

"Kinda I've always wanted to go over there but I really don't want to be over there I mean I won't have my friends or my beautiful girlfriend," Jimmy said and smiled at me.

"Awwwww," Liz said, and I started to blush, I'm pretty sure my face was as red as a tomato.

A couple minutes later we got our food and stared eating. Then we when were done we left and went to the park and walked around. Jimmy intertwined our fingers and we walked along the lake.

"Jaimie I want you to know that if I had much of a choice it would be to stay, I don't know how I'm going to be able to live without you by my side hell I won't be able to fall asleep without you next to me, Jaimie Elizabeth Smith I love you so much you don't know how much I will miss you. This last month we will spend as much time as we can," he said and then kissed me.

It was amazing, it felt like there were fireworks going off and we were the only to people in the world.

"I love you too Jimmy Andrew Stilton," I said when we pulled apart. I'm really going to miss him.
_________________________________________________________________
How do you like the second book so far??
Please vote and comment what you think:)