Chapter 1

Beep beep beep
Ugh Monday at least school is over in a month. I will graduate high school and go right to play for my favorite professional soccer team central fc. Yeah I'm not going to college because the coach saw me play and told me he wanted me to play for him and of course I said yes.

I roll out of bed and go into the bathroom and I brush my teeth and wash my face. After that I get dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. After breakfast I drive to school.

*after school*

After school I head into the locker rooms to get changed for practice with the school team.
"Hi Emily," I said when I got into the locker room.
"Hey Jaimie," she said with a huge smile.

Emily is one of my good friends at school but my best friends are all a year or two older and play with central FC
"Did you see what Neil tweeted today" Emily has a HUDE crush on Neil but then again so does a bunch of other girls at my school.

After practice I get a text from jimmy
(J=jimmy ja=Jaimie)
J-hey the gang is going to eat I'll pick you up from your house at around 4:30 is that good??
Ja- sounds great cya then:)xx

It's was around 3:00 when I got home so I got in the shower and did my hair and a little makeup and started on my homework. After about a half an hour later I looked at the clock and saw it was 4:28 he should be here any minute.
Then I heard a knock on the door and opened to see Jimmy. We got in his car and drove to a restaurant down town called rapids. We got a table and sat down waiting for everyone to get here. Once everyone was here we ordered then started to talk (j=jimmy n=Neil ja=Jaimie a=Antoine t=Taylor al= Alex s= Sam d= Danny)
Ja- so the home opener is this weekend I bet you guys are excited.
J- yea man I can't wait it get out there.
A-so I here you'll be playing on the team this year are you excited
Ja- heck yea but I don't know how I'm going to tell my coach that
Al- it will be easy won't he be happy for you
Ja- well yea but he was really excited about this weekend he said he thinks we could win but now like two other strikers aren't going to be there cause one is going out of town and the other is injured
T- how does he not know you practice with us Tuesday though Friday
Ja- well practice goes from 1:30 to 2:45 so I still have time to get there
D- oh that make sense...
He was cut off by the popular girls from my school asking for a picture with all the boys then they noticed me
"Hi Jaimie what are you doing here?" Said the most annoying one of them all Helen.
"Well I'm here having dinner with my friends,"
"Why didn't you tell us you were friends with the best players of our favorite soccer team," asked Maddie
"I didn't think I had to since you and I aren't friends anymore," I sassed back. Maddie and I were best friends but then she became popular and never talked to me again.
"Sure anyway can we please get the picture we asked for," said Maddie.
"Sure girls," said Danny.
"Jaimie who were they," Neil asked when they left.
"Some popular girls at my school, the one use to be maybes friend but then she became popular and never talked to me again," I explained.

A couple minutes later, we got our food, then ate while making some small talk and then Jimmy drove me home. He ended up staying the night at my house. I would say that Jimmy and I are really good friends. When I got home I got in the shower so I wouldn't have to get in tomorrow morning and then finished my homework. I'm so excited about playing professional it's been my dream since I was little. The best part was I was lucky and got to do it right after high school and with that a feel asleep.