Chapter 10

A couple days later I invited everyone over to my house for dinner then a movie night and a SLEEPOVER!! Both the boys and girls team had an away game in Ohio so we wanted to get up and try to get on the same bus. It was about 2:00 and everyone was coming over at 4:30 so I had a couple hours to clean the house a little. After I was done someone knocked on my door.
"Coming" I yelled as I ran downstairs and I opened the door.
"Hey Neil your a little early. Everything okay?," I asked
"um yea"
"Ok why don't you come in" I said opening the door a little so he could walk in.
"Jaimie I um I g-got to um ask y-you a q-question" Neil said.
"Yea what's you question," I asked.
"Well It's Taylor and I's one year anniversary on Monday and I wanted to um do something special and I wanted you help because your one of her close friends and your well you know a um well girl," he replied
"Aww that's cute" I said.
"So what should I do"
"Ummm" I said thinking.
"You could buy her favorite flowers-"
"Roses got it"
"Yes can I finish now"
"Sure go ahead"
"You could set up a table on my uncles boat and go out on the lake at sunset and have dinner," I said then added, "and I'm sure we could get one of the guys from the team to wait on you guys, GARROT, he will probably do it,"
"Yea that sounds good and maybe Sam and Alex can take her out durning the day while you, me, Jimmy, Antoine, and Danny set up," he replied.
"Sounds great," I said
"So I can see you and Jimmy made up,"
"Yea he came to me the night they broke up and apologized,"
"Oh so you guys going to date,"he said with a a wink.
"No probably not," I replied
"Oh come on it's will happen,"
"Don't hold you breath," I said "anyway will you help me with groceries for later everyone is coming at 4:30 and it's 3:00 now." I asked.
"Yea sure lets go i'll drive" Neil replied. We walked outside and go in his car. Once we got there we parked and some central FC fans came up and asked for picture, once we took the picture we walked in the store.
"I'll get the movie you get the food and snacks and I'll find meet you at door when we're done" Neil suggested.
"Ok sounds great," I replied. We went our separate ways, I went to buy chicken and stuff to make salad. When I was done I walked over to get popcorn. I turned the corner and saw Lexi there buying popcorn with her boyfriend.
"Hello Jaimie" she said.
"Hi Lexi how are you doing,"
"Great" she said walking away. That was the most awkward conversation I've ever had. I grabbed some popcorn and meet Neil at the door.
"Ready to go" Neil asked
"Yes let's go" I replied.
By the time we got home it was 4 so I stared on dinner. By the time I was done everyone was here and were sitting around the table ready for dinner. After dinner we went into living room. Neil and Taylor were sitting on the love seat, Jimmy was sitting to the left of me and on the right was Alex and Antoine were on my right. On the other couch was Danny and Sam. Neil got up and put in the movie he got paranormal activity. I hate scary movies. 5 minutes into the movie I jumped into Jimmy, put his arm around me.
"Don't worry I'll protect you" he whispered. I blushed and thanked god he couldn't see me. I eventual got tired and drifted off to sleep.