Chapter 54

"Jaimie thank you for planing all of this I really am enjoying it so far and I'm so excited to go to this party," Jimmy said in the car ride there.

"Jimmy your worth it, I love you, Happy Birthday babe," I said and kissed him. He looked over and smiled.

"You never keep your eyes on the road," I said jokingly.

"That's because I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world," he said while I smiled and blushed.

Once we got to the country club, we walked in and went upstairs. We had rented out a small room upstairs. We waited for everyone to get here.
Once everyone was here we were dancing and it was a great time. Jimmy had fun to which was great. There was about an hour left and I was sitting down and the table.

"Hey babe what are you doing," he asked

"Nothing," I said.

"What to dance with me," he asked and held out his hand which I gladly took and we slow danced.

"How was your birthday Jimbo," I asked. I haven't used the nick name in a while.
"It's great thanks again," He said.
After slow dancing I looked around for Matt and Liz. I saw them outside by the lake.
(Liz's p.o.v.)
Matt took me outside by the lake.
"Liz I remember when I first met you, I thought you were the prettiest girl the whole world, and I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you," he pause and got down on one knee.
"Will you marry me," he said and I nodded with tears in my eyes.
(Jaimie)
I then saw my brother get down on one knee. Oh my god, she said yes my brothers engaged. She looked up and saw me, and they came inside.

"Oh my god you guys congratulations," I said and hugged them.

"Wait what's going on," Antoine and Alex asked.

"They got engaged," I said.

**********
"I can't believe my brother is engaged," I said in the car back from the party.

"Yea I know, did they saw when they wanted to get married," Jimmy asked.

"No but I think they said they wanted to wait a little," I said.

"Oh," he said.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How was that chapter?
Thank you for reading hope you like it.
Please vote and comment what you think!:)