Chapter 64

(Jaimie)
"Danny what's going on," I asked but he didn't answer. We walked around the corner There was a hallway with...

Roses! My favorite flowers.

"Follow the Roses," Danny said and left. I followed the roses until they stopped.

I walked around the corner, there were double doors at the end of the hallway.

I went down the hall and opened the doors. There were more roses in a circle.

In the middle of the circle was my boyfriend Jimmy.

"Jaimie happy Valentines day," he said. I walked up to him and kissed him. The room looked like the wedding reception room. There was a dance floor off to the right of where we were standing now. All of a sudden Little Things by one direction came on.

Jimmy grabbed my hand and we walked to the dance floor. Jimmy sang alone to the song.

"Jimmy you learned the song," I asked.

"Yea," he said. After little things he played 18 and we danced, we danced to, two of my favorite songs, Little things and 18.

"Jaimie I love you, I have loved you since you were 18 and we first started dating. I should have never broke up with you. The only reason I did was because I thought I would be easier to stay I London away from you for so long. Then I thought you moved on so I did. I then realized that I love you and all your little things. When we got back together I knew that I could lose you again. I love you, I know you are the one. I what to make you the happiest girl in the world, I want to make you as happy as you make me," he paused.

He got down on one knee

"Jamie will you marry me," he said. I had tears in my eye, I was at a lose of words I nodded and he slipped the ring on my finger. He grabbed me and kissed me.

"I love you Jimmy," I said and kissed him again.

"I love you too," he said.

___________________________________________________________________
I was so happy about this chapter and I wanted to post to tonight!!

JAIMIE AND JIMMY!!!:)

HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

THANKS FOR READING!:)