Chapter 14

(Jimmy's p.o.v)
I'm sitting at the table with Jaimie. I'm going to do I'm going to ask her out.
"Jaimie will...would you like to come over" man I'm such a chicken. Come on Jimmy just do it everything will be fine
even if she says no.
"Yea" she replied. Maybe I can just do it there. I won't chicken out, I won't I will do and if she says no then well I don't know. We got up and left the diner, the whole ride home I was thinking of how I am going to ask her. What can I do, I'll call Antoine.
"Jimmy what's up"
"Nothing I need to ask you question"
"Yea what is it"
"Well I think I'm um I am um going to ask out Jaimie"
"Really, finally, man just do it and Alex and I will help you set it up I'm sure Alex will come up with something Jaimie would love."
"Okay thanks man I'll tell you how it goes"

*******
(Jimmy's p.o.v) v
When got to the house I put in a scary movie. Jaimie hates scary movies. We were cuddling and every time something scary happened she would hid eyes and come closer to me. She was so cute and I can't wait any longer I'm going to ask her out and not chicken out.
(Jaimie's p.o.v)
We had just finished watching a scary movie. It was Jimmy's idea not mine, I hate scary movies. The whole time I was hiding my eyes and we were cuddling. It was nice, I wish we were a thing. After we were done we started talking.
"Jaimie I um have to um say something," he sounded nervous.

"What is it Jimbo" I asked wondering what he had to say.

"Well a little after Lexi and I broke up I um realized that I um havefelingsforyou" he rushed out, I didn't catch anything.

"What I'm sorry I didn't catch that" he sighed

"I like you Jaimie more than a friend, would you like to go on a date with me," I can't believe my ears he likes me back!

"Yes, Jimmy I love to" I said he sighed in relief, and then hugged me.

"How about tomorrow, I'll pick you up at around 6:30"

"yes sounds great cya then" I said"I should probably get going it really late" I added while standing up

"Okay see you tomorrow" he said and gave me a hug.

On the way home I couldn't stop smiling. I can't believe it he asked me out he likes me too. I didn't call Alex or anyone because they were probably asleep and I didn't want to wake them. When I got home I went upstairs showered and went right to bed.

********
"Jaimie sit still and let me put this on" Alex yelled at me. She was putting on mascara, I never wear mascara so I wouldn't sit still.
"Ok I'll do it this time I swear" I said. Once she finished she took out a dress that she bought me, she said it was an early birthday present since my birthday was in a couple days.
"This is it" she pulled out a pretty blue dress. I went into the bathroom and put it on. When Alex was done curling my hair my doorbell sounded. He's here!
"Coming" I said walking downstairs and opening the door.
"Wow you look beautiful" he said and kissed me on the cheek
"Not to bad yourself" I replied. We walked out to his car and he opened the door for me. Then ran to the drivers side. I hope this goes well.
__________________________________________________________________________________
How do you think the date will go?
Hope you liked it I'll try to update tomorrow but I have a busy day:)
Please comment what you think and vote!:)