Chapter 18

*Jimmy's p.o.v*
I was on my away to pick up Jaimie from the mall. When I pulled in a saw her talking to a man. When I looked closer it was her ex, she looked so annoyed. I got out and walked over, when all of a sudden he slapped her and pushed her to the ground. I started running over to her.
"Do you ever touch her again," I yelled.

"Or what" he said with a smirk.

"You'll get it" I said the kicked him where the sun don't shine. While he was hunched over in pain I grabbed Jaimie and carried her to the car, she blacked out on the way. I texted everyone tell them I was taking Jaimie to the hospital and I would explain there. Then I drove away.

**********

When I got tomthe hospital I got out and carried Jaimie in.

"Please help my girlfriend blacked out," I yelled. After a minute or so a doctor and a few nurses came in and put her on a on one of those hospital beds then wheeled her into a room.

"Please stay out in the waiting room we will get you and a couple minutes" the doctor said. I sat down, I wish I got there earlier or told her to drive but no I HAD to pick her up.
"Jimmy what happened" Antoine yelled bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Her ex slapped her and pushed her to the ground and she blacked out," I said.

"Really he was so nice when they were dating" Alex said.

"Well he's not now" I replied wanting to get of the topic. By the time everyone got here the doctor said she was fine just a bump on her head and could go home tomorrow. Thank god.

*Jaimie's p.o.v*
I woke up in a hospital room. What? why am I here. Then the memories came rushing back. Wait where's Jimmy is he here. Just then a nurse came in, she looked to be in her 40s
"Well someone's up, how do you feel" she asked.
"Fine, is Jimmy here" I asked

"Is Jimmy your boyfriend" she asked.

"Yes"

"Yes he is I'll send him in" she said and gave me a smile. A couple minutes later Jimmy came in.
"How are you feeling babe" he asked

"Fine me head hurts a little" I replied

"The doctor said its normal, good news is you don't have a concussion" he said

"That's good...Jimmy will you lay with me" I asked.
"Sure" he said as I moved over so he could lay there. We laid there and cuddled, after a while I fell asleep.
"Goodnight Jaimie" was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

*Jimmy's p.o.v*
"That's good...Jimmy will you lay with me" she asked.
"Sure" I replied and got into the bed with her. We were cuddling and Jaimie was about to fall so i kissed her forehead.
"Goodnight Jaimie" I said. Soon after I myself drifted off to sleep.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Please comment what you think and vote

Thank you for reading:)