You're Ashy

You and Justin have been going out for about five months. Within those months, you guys have gotten really close and can honestly talk about anything, embarrassing or not.
It's summertime and you're over Justin's house getting ready to go swimming with him. You're wearing a two piece bathing suit. It has a normal top but the bottoms are high waisted because it just makes you feel more comfortable.
"Ready to swim baby?" Justin asked sitting on the end of your beach chair.
"Mhmm" you hummed.
You pulled off your cover up dress hearing Justin's groan in approval. He grabbed your hand and pulled you into the pool before cornering you onto the side wall.
"You're gorgeous Y/N" he praised lowly.
He smoothed his hands down your sides slowly as his placed soft kisses on your cheek. When he finished his personal worship of you, you guys swam around. Luckily for you, you didn't mind getting your hair wet and having to wash it because it has more long than thick.
After hours of swimming, teasing, and sneaking small kisses the both of you got out of the pool. You dried of in the setting sun and turned into the house. You followed Justin to his room where he had placed your bag filled with shorts and a tank along with all your undergarments.
You ran to the guest room bathroom to take a shower and wash your hair. As you showered you thought 'I'm telling you, Justin's bathroom is better than a hotels." before you laughed at yourself.
After you got out of the shower, you dressed and towel dried your hair. Meeting Justin in the living room, he had made you guys a late lunch of burgers and fries with fresh lemonade. You guys ate in silence with Justin making the occasional loving glance towards you. As you untucked your knees from underneath of you Justin busted out laughing.
"What is so funny?" You asked confused.
"Your knees!" He exclaimed in laughter.
You looked down and saw that your knees looked like you had thrown some flour on them. You straight-faced Justin.
"It's not even funny" you said monotoned.
"Baby, I'm not laughing because your ashy. I'm laughing because you always try to be moisturized and lotioned up. You can be ashy looking as white as me, I don't care" he cooed.
You smiled slightly walking out of the room. That's actually really comforting that I don't have to look perfect around him 24/7. He takes me as I am, and I love that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good news! Expect updates almost everyday until Tuesday! I'm trying to be able to update more over time so being expecting more preferences in the next few weeks.
Question of the Day: What is your favorite tv show?
I don't really watch tv so like Sponge-Bob and The Fairly Odd Parents is good. I'm such a child but I like Modern Family. Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!
-Mikayla<3