His Little Part Two

The next morning you woke up to a sweet raspy voice calling you awake. You opened your eyes only to see your new Daddy. Just knowing he actually was here brought a smile across your face.
"Hey, good morning Princess" he cooed sitting down next to you rubbing soothing circles on your back.
"Morning Daddy" you grinned up at him.
"What would you like for breakfast? Fruit Loops or pancakes?" he asked.
"PANCAKES!!" you exclaimed.
"Okay sweetheart, pancakes it is" he said.
He picked you up and rested you on his hip before heading towards your bathroom. He sat you on the counter and handed you your toothbrush, getting himself a spare, before the both of you began brushing together. He gently washed your face with a cloth before picking you back up and carrying you downstairs into the living room. He turned on *insert favorite cartoon* and told you to wait until he came back. Of course you did happily, who doesn't love watching cartoons.
You heard footsteps approaching the living and sat up in excitement. When your Daddy entered the room, he had two steaming plates of pancakes along with butter, syrup, strawberries, and chocolate syrup.
"Normally I wouldn't allow you to have any form of chocolate for breakfast except milk, but today is a special day since it is our first morning together" he spoke staring into your eyes.
"Thank you Daddy" you squealed jumping up to throw your arms around his neck.
When you say down, he asked you what you would like on your pancakes and you replied chocolate and strawberries. Don't forget to always accept your advantages it's what my momma told me.
He cut it up into bite sized pieces and handed you your hello kitty plastic fork that you absolutely adored. After he flooded his plate with syrup and pulled it into his lap, you instantly snuggled right into his side not being able to stand the small distance between the two of you.
Being in this kind of relationship allows for you to not worry about struggles of being an adult. You confide in the comfort and protection that your Daddy gives to you. You know that your Daddy will always take care of you no matter what happens in the outside world.
After breakfast, Daddy took you up to your room and picked out a pair of coral soft shorts with a white short sleeve shirt. He dressed himself as well from a bag of extra clothes he had in his trunk.
"I was going to take you to my house so you can get used to it. Is that okay?" He asked and you nodded.
He threw the rest of his used clothes in his car before walking out with me. He buckled you up and walked around the front before getting in. He pulled out a sippy cup and handed it to you.
"Apple juice" he stated.
You thanked him and took it, leaning back and relaxing into the seat as your Daddy's hand gripped yours. Throughout the soothing car ride, you listened as your Daddy said all of the things he was excited to do with you and the places that you could go. To be honest, you couldn't wait either.
After about forty-five minutes, you guys pulled up to a gate and you watched as he punched a code into the small box. The gate opened and you guys pulled through. A large mansion came into view and you couldn't help it when your jaw dropped.
"Daddy! This is your house?" You asked in amazement.
"Yes, sweetheart. This is my house" he chuckled.
"It's so big!" You yelled.
"It is love. But it also can soon be yours too soon" he confirmed.
He got out the car and jogged around the front to let you out. He also grabbed your empty sippy cup and wrapped his arm around you. You guys walked up the small steps to the house and Daddy opened the door. He led you up a staircase, down a hallway passing three doors before he came to a complete stop in front of the last one. He pushed it open and what you saw was literally paradise.
"Do you like it?" He asked.
"Yes! Daddy!" You giggled in excitement and turned to bury your face in his chest out of happiness.
It was a playroom with all of your favorite toys held in it. You walked first into the room dragging your Daddy after you. You soon let go of his hand to explore the room but also felt his presence a little bit behind you.
As you played, your Daddy joined you and even dressed up for the tea party you held. By the time it was reaching lunch, you realized that in the short amount of time you guys were in that room, he had made you laugh a countless number of times.
It was then you knew that you could truly trust him. The smile didn't falter from your face the entire time you've spent with him. You could feel that the both of you have already lost yourselves in one another. And it was the best feeling.
'Forever my Daddy' you thought as he brought you into his arms once again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! It's my birthday! I'm 14 finally! This part two was requested so of course I would do it.
Question of the Day: Do you guys have any requests or ideas?
I'll be happy to write anything you guys would like. But here's a warning, I don't know how good I would do if I wrote a dirty preference. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!
-Mikayla<3