Disney World

Requested by @HannahBabe25

Your POV

Today, Justin has decided that while Jaxon is joining us on tour, it would be a good idea for him to take the both of us to Disney World. To say that we were excited would be a real understatement.
The three of us got dressed in our summer inspired outfits, with me putting three clear ponchos in my bag incase it rains; sometimes Florida weather is so unpredictable.
We hopped in the van with Mikey and started off to our destination. Justin had planned this out for awhile and didn't rent out the park, but asked if there could be a limit on how many people entered the park. Of course that request came with a price he didn't have to pay, but wanted to so he could have a peace in his mind.
When we arrived at the Magic Kingdom Park, they gave each of us a Disney MagicBand that has fast-passes for each ride and will allow us to enter any other parks if we want to go to any of them later on tonight or tomorrow.
After walking through, we immediately went to one of the shops on Main Street so we could grab some essential Disney gear. I got a pair of Minnie ears, Jaxon got a Pluto hat that had little ears hanging in the side, Justin got a baseball cap with Mickey ears.
The first ride we headed for was the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. I had personally been here before, without a fast pass, and the line for this ride is ridiculous. But in the end it's so worth it.
Since we had one with time, we were able to go to on the next loading of people, where the four of us all day together in the wooden cart. The entire ride, Jaxon held on tightly to my hand.
It was adorable!
Once we got off, we went to a small snack stand where Jaxon got popcorn, Justin got a pretzel, and I got a chocolate chip cookie shaped as a Mickey head.
Following that, we went on Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and many other before we stopped in one of the restaurants to eat before getting ready to watch the fireworks.
In the restaurant, Cinderella's Royal Table, Mikey and I both got the Pork Tenderloin, Justin got steak and shrimp, and Jaxon got chicken nuggets. Since Jaxon loves me, he let me have one in return of a piece of my food.
This is why we're best buds.
At the fireworks, we were sitting in front of Cinderella's castle with ice cream. Jaxon had a Mickey shaped ice cream sandwich while Justin and I shared a huge bowl of cookies and cream ice cream that had a Belgian waffle Mickey head sticking out of the side. It was pretty adorable.
When the fireworks began, the talking around Main Street was minimal. There is honestly no place that compares to Disney Fireworks. I'm absolutely in love with them.
"I love you" Justin whispered.
"I love you too" I replied just as the last one exploded open in the air and our lips met.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm alive still! Even though it's summer I still feel like I ALWAYS have somewhere to be or something to be doing, but here's an update.
I'll try to do better but I'm slowly trying to get back in the groove of writing preferences where each one is different when in a story it's easier because everything is more planned out.
Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoy!
-Mikayla<3