Welcome Home

EARLY UPDATE!!! But I'm still trying to update on Friday. Trying! Fingers your crossed.
*******************************
You and Justin are at an interview with your eleven year old daughter in between the both of you.
"So how are you guys doing? Your family is absolutely beautiful" Ellen questioned.
(Sorry, I love her😍, she is bae)
"We're doing really good. I love my family and I can't thank God enough for providing me with it" Justin spoke.
"And you guys have one more is that correct?" She said.
"Yeah, y/s/n. He's currently serving away in the military, but I'm so proud of him" I spoke.
"Y/d/n, do you like that your brother is in the military?" Ellen said.
"Yeah because he is really strong and sometimes he brings me really cool stuff from the places he goes" y/d/n answered.
"How long has he been gone?" She asked.
"He's been deployed for about a year and a half now" Justin said.
"Is it hard to cope with him not being around" Ellen wondered.
"It can be but he's always wanted to do this ever since he was a little boy. We all support his choice and he loves it" I spoke.
Hands landed on my shoulder. I turned around and saw my son standing strong and tall behind me.
"Y/s/n!" Y/d/n shouted.
She wrapped her arms tightly around her brother as he picked her up. He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead before moving to Justin. They embraced each other for a smile while before he turned to me.
"Hey Ma" he smiled.
I closed my arms around his frame and laid my head on his chest. His face is a little bit deeper and he looks older but is yet so handsome. The tears began to uncontrollably roll down my face.
"I missed you Ma" he said kissing the top of my head.
"I missed you too BlueBoy" I said as he blushed.
"Really Mom! On television?" he whined.
"Your lucky I don't smack you for sneak up and surprising me. I don't care how old you get, your still my BlueBoy!" I said.
"Of course Mama" he said pulling me in for another hug.
My baby. My son, is home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is for all the military families out there. All those welcome home videos honestly be having me bawling😭, so sweet.
Question of the Day: Are your or any of your friends relatives in the military?
I don't know anyone. I know people who used to be in it though. Thank for reading! Hope you enjoyed!
-Mikayla<3